- Wacha too wild in wind, Cardinals lose to Mets 3-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:21 am
- Mets cut down tying run, hold off Cardinals 3-2 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:57 pm
- Mets, slumping Granderson blanked by Cardinals 3-0 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:35 am
- Carpenter, Wacha lead Cardinals over Cubs 6-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 9:23 pm
- Cardinals extend contract of GM Mozeliak Updated: Apr-12-14 2:47 pm
- Reds beat Cardinals 4-0, avoid sweep Updated: Apr-09-14 5:43 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Defending champ Cards open against depleted Reds Updated: Mar-30-14 9:52 pm
- Harper ejected in Nationals' loss to Cardinals Updated: Mar-26-14 6:13 pm
- NL champions have arms, depth for another run Updated: Mar-25-14 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - With a 360-foot relay in the ninth inning, the New York Mets prevented a hard-fought victory from vanishing in the wind.
NEW YORK - The way Curtis Granderson and the New York Mets are swinging, Adam Wainwright figured to be a tough chore Tuesday night.
ST. LOUIS - Michael Wacha doesn't mind a little bad weather.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals extended the contract of general manager John Mozeliak for two years through the 2018 season.
ST. LOUIS - The pop fly cleared the infield by about 20-25 feet. Billy Hamilton's teammates have seen his legs in action, but figured he'd stay put at third.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
CINCINNATI - No waiting for one of the NL Central's longstanding rivalries to resume. The Cardinals and Reds can start playing their annual game of look-who's-in-first right from the first pitch.