- IndyCar Series continues quest to find safer ways to race Updated: Sep-30-15 8:03 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Mark Miles will never forget the first time he saw an IndyCar driver seriously hurt.
- IndyCar Series honors Wilson with celebration of life Updated: Sep-29-15 9:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tuesday afternoon turned into a perfect celebration of Justin Wilson's life.
- Newman counting on points to win NASCAR championship Updated: Sep-16-15 4:50 pm
Ryan Newman held a question-and-answer session with hundreds of middle school students in Delaware who peppered the only Sprint Cup driver with a college degree with questions about education and racing.
- Funeral for IndyCar driver Wilson held in English village Updated: Sep-10-15 12:03 pm
PAULERSPURY, England - The daring moves and steely determination of Justin Wilson were remembered at the IndyCar driver's funeral in an English village on Thursday, three weeks after his fatal accident during a race.
- Column: Closed cockpits in Formula One? Not so fast Updated: Sep-04-15 11:26 am
MONZA, Italy - The idea of enveloping Formula One drivers in closed cockpits to better protect them from flying debris and crashes is more complicated than it sounds.
- Hamilton considers closed cockpits in wake of driver deaths Updated: Sep-03-15 11:50 am
MONZA, Italy - Formula One leader Lewis Hamilton is giving serious thought to the possibility of closed cockpits following the death of fellow British driver Justin Wilson in IndyCar.