- China-inspired couture on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-04-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Anna Wintour wore an orange floral couture look from Chanel as she walked up the grand staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to kick off the gala that raises millions for her museum namesake: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.
- Telethon that Jerry Lewis memorably ran pulls plug Updated: May-01-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - The Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon is ending its annual Labor Day telethon, a television tradition for decades that has slowly disappeared from view since the sudden end of Jerry Lewis' role as host following the 2010 show.
- Romeo Santos and Enrique Iglesias sweep Latin music awards Updated: May-01-15 4:46 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Romeo Santos and Enrique Iglesias swept the Billboard Latin Music Awards, but Jennifer Lopez may have stolen the show.
- Review: Little-known Facebook apps might remain just that Updated: Apr-29-15 12:43 pm
NEW YORK - You probably already use Facebook on your phone, along with its Messenger app for chatting with Facebook friends. You might also have Instagram and WhatsApp, two services Facebook bought in recent years.
- Estefan musical 'On Your Feet!' finds its Broadway stars Updated: Apr-13-15 12:05 pm
NEW YORK - A Cuban-American actress who attended the same Miami high school as Gloria Estefan and an actor who stars on USA's "Sirens" have been chosen to star on Broadway as Gloria and Emilio Estefan in a musical based on the groundbreaking entertainers' lives.
- A look at MTV Movie Awards' most memorable moments Updated: Apr-13-15 11:13 am
LOS ANGELES - It wouldn't really be an MTV award show without a bit of booty, now would it?