- Devils on the outside of playoffs looking in again Updated: Apr-14-14 2:44 pm
- Brodeur wins what might be final start for Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 7:32 pm
- Islanders beat Brodeur in his possible last start Updated: Apr-11-14 11:34 pm
- Devils earn points in 7th straight, beat Canes 3-1 Updated: Apr-05-14 10:17 pm
- Carter's late goal lifts Devils past Capitals Updated: Apr-05-14 1:24 am
- Zajac scores 3 goals, Devils beat Panthers 6-3 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:32 pm
- Lundqvist posts Rangers record 50th shutout Updated: Mar-22-14 11:02 pm
- Devils snap 3-game skid, beat Wild 4-3 in OT Updated: Mar-20-14 11:12 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs for the second straight season and for the third time in four, New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello wanted to take a step back to ponder the future rather than rip off a list of changes that the franchise needed to get back to the postseason.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marek Zidlicky's shot hit a teammate, then the post. It spun in front of the net, and took a left turn across the goal line.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Their latest win preserved their chances.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Henrik Lundqvist has done more than set a couple of franchise records for the New York Rangers this week. The Swedish goalie is keeping the Blueshirts in the thick of playoff contention.