- No. 15 Florida's Wilbekin out with sprained ankle Updated: Dec-03-13 4:47 pm
- Jacksonville starts flat, falls to Florida 86-60 Updated: Nov-25-13 10:53 pm
- No. 15 Florida handles Jacksonville 86-60 Updated: Nov-25-13 10:33 pm
- Middle Tennessee's 'core guys' come up short Updated: Nov-22-13 12:06 am
- No. 16 Florida handles Middle Tennessee, 79-59 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:44 pm
- Florida PG Hill has no additional ankle damage Updated: Nov-19-13 7:06 pm
- No. 16 Florida loses Hill, beats Southern 67-53 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:47 pm
- Trojans struggle with Florida's pressure in loss Updated: Nov-16-13 8:18 pm
- Prather scores 27, Gators pull away for 86-56 win Updated: Nov-16-13 7:54 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida point guard Scottie Wilbekin could miss next week's game against No. 6 Kansas because of a high-ankle sprain.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville coach Cliff Warren wanted a fast start.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - It's no coincidence that No. 15 Florida played its most complete game of the season with point guard Scottie Wilbekin back in the mix.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Middle Tennessee coach Kermit Davis needed his key guys to come up big.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Billy Donovan said his team was "painful to watch" early.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Tests showed no further damage to Florida point guard Kasey Hill's badly sprained left ankle.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - No. 16 Florida could be without point guard Kasey Hill for a month, maybe longer.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Whether it was a loose ball under the basket or bouncing high off the rim, it always seemed to wind up in the hands of Arkansas-Little Rock.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Billy Donovan was looking for energy, and he found it from someone who didn't have a lot to give.