- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop Updated: Apr-19-14 4:44 am
- Suburban Philly teen waging war on Darfur violence Updated: Apr-18-14 9:23 am
- McAuliffe, Warner donate funds tied to straw donor Updated: Apr-17-14 7:49 pm
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- Hotel magnate, Democratic fundraiser pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 3:07 pm
- Obama praises Biden, but doesn't endorse for 2016 Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 am
- Chelsea Clinton: I might run for office someday Updated: Apr-16-14 9:52 pm
- Former President Clinton to speak in Ohio Updated: Apr-14-14 10:49 am
- Clinton to headline Clean Energy Summit in Vegas Updated: Apr-12-14 8:50 pm
- Shoe thrown at Hillary Clinton during speech Updated: Apr-11-14 11:07 am
- Shoe thrown at Hillary Clinton during speech Updated: Apr-11-14 12:04 am
- Giffords gunman made online rants before killing Updated: Apr-10-14 10:29 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- Pro-Clinton super PAC raises almost $6M Updated: Apr-10-14 2:10 pm
- Va. man indicted for threatening Obama, Clinton Updated: Apr-09-14 4:59 pm
- Vermont's Sanders eyes president bid, heads to NH Updated: Apr-08-14 11:44 am
- US optimism ebbs over Myanmar reforms Updated: Apr-04-14 4:05 am
- 'Cuban Twitter' heads to hearings in Congress Updated: Apr-04-14 3:25 am
- He could be a contender: Ted Cruz has book deal Updated: Apr-02-14 1:39 pm
- Obama backs Schatz over Hanabusa in Hawaii race Updated: Mar-31-14 7:25 pm
- Analysis: Ark. races early battle in Clinton wars Updated: Mar-30-14 11:56 am
- McAuliffe says fundraising letter a mistake Updated: Mar-27-14 4:23 pm
- Warner has 15-point lead on Gillespie in poll Updated: Mar-27-14 8:08 am
- Chinese balancing act: First lady prods Beijing Updated: Mar-27-14 6:43 am
- Jeb Bush wraps up higher education event in Texas Updated: Mar-25-14 6:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Thousands of pages of documents from President Bill Clinton's White House affirm a longtime adage: The more things change, the more they stay the same.
ARDMORE, Pennsylvania - Five years ago, Abri Bernstein's mother took her to see a grim documentary called "The Devil Came on Horseback," about war, famine, and genocide in a remote land 6,500 miles away, the troubled Darfur region of Sudan.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe and U.S. Sen Mark Warner are donating to charity funds tied to a wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.
WASHINGTON - Chelsea Clinton says she and her husband are expecting their first child later this year.
NEW YORK - A wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who supported Hilary Clinton for president pleaded guilty Thursday to charges he secretly funneled more than $180,000 in illegal campaign contributions to three unnamed candidates and coached someone to lie about it.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is keeping to himself his favorite to succeed him in the White House.
NEW YORK - Chelsea Clinton says she's happy right now with her elected representatives - but might come for their jobs if that changes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former President Bill Clinton will headline an Ohio Democratic Party event this summer.
LAS VEGAS - Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is due to return to the Las Vegas Strip later this year to deliver a keynote speech at a renewable-energy conference.
LAS VEGAS - Hillary Rodham Clinton ducked a thrown shoe, expressed surprise, cracked a couple of jokes that drew applause and continued her keynote speech on stage in front of a Las Vegas convention audience.
LAS VEGAS - A woman was taken into federal custody Thursday after throwing a shoe at Hillary Rodham Clinton as the former secretary of state began a Las Vegas convention keynote speech.
PHOENIX - The man who shot former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was unraveling in the months before the rampage, issuing paranoid, expletive-filled Internet rants about government conspiracies, suicide and killing police, according to new law enforcement documents released Thursday.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
WASHINGTON - The super PAC urging Hillary Rodham Clinton to run for president said Thursday that it raised $1.7 million in the first three months of the year, almost all of it from small-dollar donors.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders is set to appear in New Hampshire this weekend as he weighs a run for president.
WASHINGTON - Two years after the United States announced the normalization of diplomatic relations with Myanmar, optimism in Washington over the nation's embrace of democracy is waning and concern over the plight of minority Muslims is growing.
WASHINGTON - The head of the U.S. government agency that secretly created a "Cuban Twitter" communications network designed to undermine the communist government in Cuba is expected to testify next week before a senator who thinks the whole idea was "dumb, dumb, dumb." The congressional hearing could resolve key questions around the clandestine program, including whether the Obama administration adequately informed lawmakers about its plans.
NEW YORK - Sen. Ted Cruz, the Texas Republican often mentioned as a possible presidential candidate, is working on a project considered standard for national contenders: a book.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Monday threw his support to Sen. Brian Schatz over Colleen Hanabusa in Hawaii's Senate race, stepping into a primary that has been divisive for voters in the state where Obama was born.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The last time David Brock had visited Arkansas, he was a key player in the wars over Bill and Hillary Clinton's legacy. Then a writer for the conservative American Spectator, he penned the 1993 article that sparked Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit against the 42nd president. That lawsuit ultimately led to Clinton's impeachment.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Thursday he did not approve a fundraising appeal his newly formed political action committee sent promising big-dollar donors personal access to him and also said he's giving to charity a past contribution that came from a D.C. businessman who recently pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A new poll shows Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has a 15-point advantage over former Republican National Committee Chairman Ed Gillespie.
WASHINGTON - The photos from Michelle Obama's weeklong trip to China show her jumping rope, dabbling in tai-chi, walking the Great Wall with her daughters and feeding pandas. All to be expected from a first lady soaking up a rich culture while traveling abroad.
IRVING, Texas - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush told higher education leaders gathered at a conference Tuesday that globalization presents colleges and universities with both a major challenge and a major opportunity.