- Attorney General Lynch meets Gray family in Baltimore Updated: May-05-15 11:16 pm
BALTIMORE - Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged Tuesday to improve the city's police department after meeting with the family of a man who was fatally injured in police custody.
- Officials, church plan to rebuild burned community center Updated: May-04-15 3:01 pm
BALTIMORE - An eastern Baltimore church and developers say they'll start rebuilding a senior housing center destroyed during rioting.
- Former Lt. Gov. Brown trailing in fundraising for Congress Updated: Apr-16-15 12:32 pm
HYATTSVILLE, Maryland - Former Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown is trailing former Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey in fundraising dollars in their bids for the 4th Congressional District seat.
- Rep. Donna Edwards endorsed by 7 local officials Updated: Apr-15-15 6:31 pm
- Rep. Van Hollen announces endorsements in Senate bid Updated: Apr-09-15 6:11 pm
- Ivey announces fundraising in 20 days in bid for Congress Updated: Apr-09-15 5:04 am
HYATTSVILLE, Maryland - Former Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey says he's raised nearly $117,000 in 20 days for his run for Congress.
- Prince George's county executive to endorse Van Hollen Updated: Apr-07-15 8:37 pm
UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland - Maryland Rep. Chris Van Hollen's campaign says Prince George's County Executive Rushern Baker will endorse Hollen for U.S. Senate.
- Eastern Shore wind farm scrapped amid political opposition Updated: Apr-07-15 10:07 am
SALISBURY, Maryland - A Texas energy company says it's shelving plans for a wind farm on Maryland's Eastern Shore amid opposition from state and federal lawmakers concerned about protecting jobs at the Patuxent River Naval Air Station across the Chesapeake Bay.