- Canada's Guay wins downhill, Miller 8th in Norway Updated: Mar-01-14 10:01 am
- Shiffrin, Miller make Sochi skiing 1 for the ages Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- Kostelic on course for Olympic super-combi event Updated: Feb-13-14 8:21 am
- Norway's Svindal falters in Olympic men's downhill Updated: Feb-09-14 9:12 am
- Bode Miller poised to hit Olympic peak in downhill Updated: Feb-08-14 6:30 pm
- Bib draw for men's Olympic downhill goes awry Updated: Feb-08-14 11:23 am
- Bode Miller fastest in last downhill training run Updated: Feb-08-14 6:37 am
- SOCHI SCENE: 'Went for the 1-hander' Updated: Feb-08-14 5:48 am
- Mayer hopes to join Dad as Olympic Alpine medalist Updated: Feb-07-14 10:28 am
- Bode Miller leads downhill training; women delayed Updated: Feb-06-14 1:44 pm
KVITFJELL, Norway - It feels just like home for Canada's Erik Guay when he races in Norway.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - With two Olympic silver medals in the combined event, Ivica Kostelic is clearly a contender for gold on Friday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Norway got a medal in the Olympic men's downhill. It just wasn't gold - and it didn't go to the skier who was widely expected to receive it.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Bode Miller's career in the Olympics has twisted and turned through five Winter Games, 15 races so far and five medals won - including one gold.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The blind draw for the men's Olympic downhill race hit a snag Saturday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Firmly establishing himself as the man to beat, Bode Miller was fastest Saturday in the final Olympic downhill training run.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Accustomed to racing down the side of a mountain with a ski pole in each hand, Alpine skiing star Aksel Lund Svindal was fired up about using only one mitt to carry Norway's flagpole while walking in the opening ceremony for the Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Even if he's never finished better than fifth in a World Cup downhill, Austria's Matthias Mayer is catching everyone's attention ahead of the opening Alpine race at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Bode Miller is at his fifth Olympics and already owns a U.S.-record five Alpine medals, so in many ways he certainly already has, as he put it Thursday, "been here and done this."