- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland wins super-G race Updated: Dec-07-13 5:51 pm
- White knows he's man to beat - again - in Sochi Updated: Dec-07-13 12:04 am
- Svindal wins World Cup downhill at Beaver Creek Updated: Dec-06-13 5:55 pm
- Weibrecht ready to charge at Beaver Creek Updated: Dec-03-13 6:05 pm
- Norway's Svindal fastest in downhill training Updated: Nov-29-13 4:46 pm
- Mancuso always seems to shine on biggest stages Updated: Nov-28-13 7:53 pm
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindal's streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.
With two Olympic gold medals, more than a dozen titles at the X Games - Winter and Summer - and crossover appeal that makes sponsors drool, Shaun White knows everyone will be coming after him in Sochi.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway weathered falling snow, freezing temperatures and low visibility to win a World Cup downhill race on Friday.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Early in his career, Andrew Weibrecht constantly flirted with the line between foolhardy and fast on a downhill course.
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway was fastest in the final training run for a World Cup downhill at Lake Louise.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Julia Mancuso is in a healthy place these days, a "good place" as she refers to it.