- Sarkisian plans immediate title contention at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 7:51 pm
- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
- Hundley leads No. 22 UCLA past No. 23 USC 35-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:57 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Allen's 3 TDs lead No. 23 USC past Colorado 47-29 Updated: Nov-24-13 2:17 am
- No. 5 Stanford stunned by USC 20-17 in last minute Updated: Nov-17-13 1:45 am
- USC stuns No. 5 Stanford 20-17 on late field goal Updated: Nov-17-13 1:18 am
- Agholor, Allen lead USC to 62-28 win over Cal Updated: Nov-09-13 7:00 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian confidently strode into the John McKay Center on Tuesday and immediately embraced both the lofty standards set by past Southern California coaches and the sky-high hopes of all Trojans football fans.
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.
LOS ANGELES - The UCLA Bruins stormed the cardinal logo at midfield, posing for photos and whipping blue flags through the crisp evening air. They moved the party up the Coliseum tunnel, roaring and stomping and thrusting their helmets aloft.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
BOULDER, Colorado - This game came down to talent, not temperature.
LOS ANGELES - Stanford coach David Shaw waited at midfield for several minutes, but couldn't find Ed Orgeron amid the raucous crowd of Southern California fans celebrating their Trojans' upset victory.
LOS ANGELES - The Coliseum stands emptied in waves that flowed onto the field after Stanford's final fumble. Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defense that wouldn't break.
BERKELEY, California - Nelson Agholor had two of Southern California's NCAA-record tying three punt returns for touchdowns and Javorius Allen scored three times to help the Trojans beat California for the 10th straight time, 62-28 on Saturday.