- Reds get up by 8 runs, hold on for 11-7 win over Twins Updated: Jun-29-15 11:47 pm
CINCINNATI - Billy Hamilton ran the Minnesota Twins into a hole so big they couldn't get out of it.
- Twins fall behind by 8 runs early, lose to Reds 11-7 Updated: Jun-29-15 11:41 pm
CINCINNATI - The Minnesota Twins knew all about Billy Hamilton's speed. Nothing they did could slow him - or the rest of the Reds' lineup, for that matter.
- Reds no match for Matz as Mets win 7-2 for 3-game sweep Updated: Jun-28-15 10:42 pm
NEW YORK - Not only did the Cincinnati Reds have to face three of the Mets' top young starters this weekend, they got beat at the plate by one of them, too.
- Matz has record day at plate in debut, Mets beat Reds 7-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Matz's giddy grandfather popped out of his seat at Citi Field and shouted with unabashed glee. Boy, did he have plenty to cheer about.
- Tigers head to NY after game at Reds gets postponed Updated: Jun-18-15 9:32 pm
CINCINNATI - The Detroit Tigers' trip hasn't gotten off to a good start. A 13-inning game in Cincinnati ended with an 8-4 loss, and the next one was postponed because of rain and will have to be made up in August.
- Tigers at Reds postponed by rain, Frazier gets needed rest Updated: Jun-18-15 9:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier was out of the Reds' lineup on Thursday for a needed day off. The whole team got some rest when Cincinnati's game against the Detroit Tigers was postponed because of rain.
- Reds beat Tigers 8-4 on Frazier's grand slam in 13th inning Updated: Jun-18-15 2:06 am
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier is aching to make the All-Star Game and knock more than a few out during the home run derby at Great American Ball Park next month. In the last two days, he's making his case.
- Castro's RBI single in 9th lifts Cubs past Reds Updated: Jun-14-15 2:15 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs had to wait out a lengthy rain delay, and then they had to overcome the Cincinnati Reds' rally.
- Bruce hits 2 HRs, leads Cueto, Reds over Padres 4-0 Updated: Jun-07-15 4:38 pm
CINCINNATI - Jay Bruce gave Johnny Cueto plenty of support this time.
- Reds RHP Mike Leake has no-hit bid broken up in 7th inning Updated: Jun-03-15 9:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Maikel Franco has singled with two outs in the seventh inning for the first hit off Cincinnati Reds right-hander Mike Leake.