- Kansas St bench keys 80-73 win over No. 15 Iowa St Updated: Mar-01-14 11:57 pm
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Iowa State 80-73 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:23 pm
- Kansas State fights past Texas Tech 60-56 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:11 pm
- Oklahoma runs past Kansas State 86-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:35 pm
- Shockers lone unbeaten left as season winds down Updated: Feb-21-14 2:42 pm
- Gipson leads K-State to 65-53 win over TCU Updated: Feb-19-14 11:18 pm
- Unheralded freshman Foster driving K-State success Updated: Feb-14-14 12:29 pm
- Syracuse, Wichita State in pursuit of perfection Updated: Feb-13-14 12:17 pm
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 3:57 am
- Kansas falls to Kansas State, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 1:03 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 12:36 am
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Texas 74-57 Updated: Feb-08-14 6:03 pm
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Texas 74-57 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:38 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Finding effective substitution patterns has been a source of frustration for Kansas State coach Bruce Weber and his assistants. A few heated discussions have taken place, but they might have found their answer against No. 15 Iowa State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Melvin Ejim and DeAndre Kane did all they could for No. 15 Iowa State on Saturday night. Outside of that dynamic scoring duo, though, hardly anyone else came through.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Marcus Foster scored 17 points, shooting 3 of 6 from beyond the arc, to lead Kansas State to a 60-56 win over Texas Tech Tuesday night and secure a much-needed road win as conference play dwindles down.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - With six days to prepare for a team that has struggled all season on the road, Oklahoma turned Saturday's home game against Kansas State into a confidence booster heading into the final four games of the Big 12 season.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The last of the unbeaten, Wichita State has just three games remaining before it enters the Missouri Valley tournament - three games left in its regular-season pursuit of perfection.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Thomas Gipson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Marcus Foster added 13 points and Kansas State used a big second-half run to put away TCU 65-53 on Wednesday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There was no reason to suspect that Marcus Foster would be the driving force behind Kansas State's surprising success.
WICHITA, Kansas - Phil Martelli remembers the crowds that started showing up for practices at Saint Joseph's, bigger and bigger with every victory the Hawks put on the board.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Will Spradling remembers beating Kansas back in 2011, how the students flooded out of the stands in Bramlage Coliseum and joined in a merry celebration at midcourt.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas had dominated its rival on the road, winning 48 of the previous 51 matchups.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Marcus Foster was battered and bruised, just like everyone else on the court, and was having a hard time limping around during breaks in the play.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bruce Weber never doubts Marcus Foster's ability to fill up a stat sheet.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Texas coach Rick Barnes understands how imperative the latter half of the conference schedule is for Kansas State. His team, however, didn't receive the message.