- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Saints RB Darren Sproles inactive against Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 7:26 pm
- Saints lose CB Greer, 49ers DB Brown hurt Updated: Nov-17-13 6:11 pm
- 49ers-Saints Capsule Updated: Nov-14-13 11:51 am
- Saints' Ingram eager for encore to career game Updated: Nov-13-13 8:47 pm
- Saints offense has its swagger back, for now Updated: Nov-11-13 7:54 pm
- Brees, Saints set records, torch Cowboys 49-17 Updated: Nov-11-13 5:12 am
- Drew Brees leads Saints past Cowboys, 49-17 Updated: Nov-11-13 2:08 am
- Cowboys shredded by Brees, Saints in 49-17 loss Updated: Nov-11-13 1:59 am
- Cowboys LB Lee leaves game with hamstring injury Updated: Nov-10-13 9:39 pm
- Saints offense struggling to meet lofty standards Updated: Nov-07-13 8:48 pm
ATLANTA - The Saints are without running back Darren Sproles against the Falcons.
NEW ORLEANS - Saints starting cornerback Jabari Greer hurt his left leg in the first quarter Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers and team officials quickly ruled him out for the rest of the game.
SAN FRANCISCO (6-3) At NEW ORLEANS (7-2)
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Mark Ingram insists he has never paid attention to his critics and isn't using their comments for motivation now.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - As much as Sean Payton would like to see his offense's record-setting performance against Dallas carry forward, experience tells him that assuming so would be unwise.
NEW ORLEANS - Sean Payton had a choice to make.
NEW ORLEANS - Nothing like nighttime in New Orleans to inspire a memorable performance from Drew Brees and the Saints.
NEW ORLEANS - Dallas safety Jeff Heath missed a tackle in the second quarter and watched New Orleans running back Pierre Thomas cruise into the end zone. That was one of the rare times when a Cowboys defender even came close to making a play.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Sean Payton has been back on the sideline calling plays for half a season now, and the record-setting offense he designed hasn't quite lived up to its usual standards.