- No. 18 Louisville, Miami in Russell Athletic Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- Panthers fall behind early, lose to Miami 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:50 pm
- Coley sparks Miami past Pittsburgh 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:13 pm
- Duke-UNC rivalry has implications beyond the state Updated: Nov-28-13 5:04 am
- Turnovers doom Virginia in 45-26 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-23-13 8:35 pm
- Miami snaps slide, tops Virginia 45-26 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- No. 24 Miami drops 3rd straight, 48-30 to Duke Updated: Nov-16-13 8:45 pm
- Connette, Duke upset No. 24 Miami, 48-30 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:42 pm
- No. 24 Miami taking upbeat approach into Duke week Updated: Nov-11-13 6:05 pm
- Virginia Tech rolls past No. 14 Miami, 42-24 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:50 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Russell Athletic Bowl might have sort of a Miami celebration feel to it.
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst insists the Panthers are making progress.
PITTSBURGH - Stacy Coley hauled in a pair of touchdown passes and zig-zagged 73 yards on an end around for another score as Miami kept its slim hopes for a spot in the ACC title game alive with a 41-31 victory over Pittsburgh on Friday.
A look at five things to watch as the Atlantic Coast Conference enters Week 13 of the season:
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - One play and 6 seconds into the game, Virginia was trailing.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tracy Howard returned an interception 19 yards for a touchdown on the game's first snap, the first of four scores created by Miami's defense, and the Hurricanes kept their divisional title hopes alive by beating Virginia 45-26 on Saturday.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Miami couldn't stop Duke's running game. And once the Blue Devils started scoring, the 24th-ranked Hurricanes' offense couldn't keep up.
DURHAM, North Carolina - The path to an ACC championship once again leads through Duke - and not just in basketball, either.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - When Miami was off to its unbeaten start, Hurricanes coach Al Golden made it very clear that the process of turning the team back into a contender was far from over.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - A fumbled punt return. A fumbled kickoff return. A punting miscue.