- Rosberg on pole in Russia as Hamilton's engine fails again Updated: Apr-30-16 9:10 am
SOCHI, Russia - Formula One leader Nico Rosberg took pole position for the Russian Grand Prix while Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton was 10th after a car failure ended his qualifying session early on Saturday.
- Hamilton hopes 'dark cloud' over his F1 season passes soon Updated: Apr-17-16 7:56 am
SHANGHAI - Defending F1 champion Lewis Hamilton feels he has a "dark cloud" over him after his early-season struggles continued with a disappointing seventh-place finish at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, but the Mercedes driver is trying to stay positive with a long season ahead of him.
- Rosberg wins wild Chinese GP for sixth straight F1 victory Updated: Apr-17-16 7:04 am
SHANGHAI - Nico Rosberg of Mercedes escaped unscathed from a wild first lap at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday, and then showed why he's the driver to beat this year in Formula One.
- Rosberg wins Bahrain GP, Hamilton 3rd after collision Updated: Apr-03-16 2:37 pm
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg became the eighth man in Formula One history to win five consecutive races with a victory at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday, and will now aim to do what all the other seven did: Go on to capture the championship title.
- F1 qualifying system adds fuel to drivers' anger Updated: Mar-31-16 2:04 pm
MANAMA, Bahrain - Formula One drivers have expressed their frustration with the retention of the much-criticized rolling elimination format of qualifying for this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix, saying it is a clear example of the poor decision making in the sport which prompted them to write a joint letter demanding an overhaul of F1's administration.