- Noem to have Watertown talk with business, community leaders Updated: Apr-24-15 2:10 am
WATERTOWN, South Dakota - South Dakota U.S. Rep. Kristi Noem is holding a discussion with community and business leaders in Watertown.
- Hello? 8M phone calls unanswered as IRS cut taxpayer service Updated: Apr-22-15 3:26 pm
WASHINGTON - The IRS' overloaded phone system hung up on more than 8 million taxpayers this filing season as the agency cut millions of dollars from taxpayer services to help pay to enforce President Barack Obama's health law.
- South Dakota Democrats hope history helps them in 2016 Updated: Apr-18-15 8:49 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota's history of electing Democrats to Congress and the state's "independent streak" will ensure there are competitive congressional races in the 2016 elections, Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Saturday.
- South Dakota Civil Air Patrol members meeting in Pierre Updated: Apr-18-15 2:26 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Members of the South Dakota Wing of the Civil Air Patrol are gathering Saturday in Pierre for their annual conference.
- GOP Sen. Thune, Rep. Noem report strong fundraising quarters Updated: Apr-16-15 7:05 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Republican Sen. John Thune and Rep. Kristi Noem reported successful fundraising hauls over the last three months, but South Dakota's Democratic leader said Thursday that she hopes neither will get a "free pass" next year in their bids for another term in Washington.
- FAA, Air Force completing final work for airspace expansion Updated: Apr-14-15 8:37 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Federal officials are completing the final work required on a newly approved aerial training area over the northern Plains, and military bombers could begin roaring overhead as soon as September.