- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race Updated: Nov-23-15 3:38 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon ended up with a goodbye party instead of a championship celebration.
- End of rainbow: Gordon finishes 6th in final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:48 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon climbed out of his race car and stepped into the waiting arms of team owner Rick Hendrick.
- The Latest from NASCAR: Busch wins 1st Sprint Cup title Updated: Nov-22-15 7:57 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - The latest from Homestead-Miami Speedway, the site of NASCAR's season finale (all times EST):
- Jeff Gordon chases 5th championship before retirement Updated: Nov-21-15 8:45 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It's a Hall of Fame career that includes four championships, 93 victories and more than $150 million in winnings. He's got a beautiful family, a reputation as one of the good guys and a popularity that transcends NASCAR.
- Gordon leads way in NASCAR's final practice at Homestead Updated: Nov-21-15 4:16 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon was the best of NASCAR's four title contenders in the final practice before NASCAR's championship-deciding season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Harvick primed to defend NASCAR championship at Homestead Updated: Nov-20-15 4:37 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Go ahead, just try and wrestle the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship away from Kevin Harvick.
- Truex emerges as unlikely NASCAR championship contender Updated: Nov-19-15 6:15 pm
HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Martin Truex waited at the dais as the three drivers he will race for a championship had achievements read that made them all seem fit to wear NASCAR's crown.
- Shortened race in Phoenix determines final 3 Chase spots Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
AVONDALE, Arizona - NASCAR's championship field was set Sunday at rain-soaked Phoenix International Raceway when the race was called 93 laps from the scheduled finish - denying Joey Logano and three others a chance to race their way into the finale.
- Jimmie Johnson plays spoiler in winning pole at Phoenix Updated: Nov-13-15 8:29 pm
AVONDALE, Arizona - Jimmie Johnson is doing his best to play spoiler now that his championship chances are done.
- Johnson passes Keselowski late for 4th Texas fall win in row Updated: Nov-08-15 8:46 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowski was dominating at Texas, leading lap after lap and getting oh so close to a victory that would have given him one of the four championship-contending spots in the Chase for the Sprint Cup finale.
- NASCAR suspends Matt Kenseth for 2 races for wrecking Logano Updated: Nov-03-15 6:36 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Looking to squash any notion that the drivers are running amok on the track, NASCAR suspended Matt Kenseth for two races Tuesday for intentionally wrecking Joey Logano in an act of retaliation that dramatically changed the lineup of drivers in the running for the championship.
- Jimmie Johnson paces final practice at Martinsville Updated: Oct-31-15 1:30 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Jimmie Johnson led the final practice session before Sunday's playoff race at Martinsville Speedway.
- Allgaier and sponsor Brandt headed to JR Motorsports in 2016 Updated: Oct-28-15 1:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - JR Motorsports announced Wednesday that it has hired Justin Allgaier to drive the No. 7 Chevrolet next season in the Xfinity Series with sponsorship from Brandt.