- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- NASCAR chairman wants Confederate flag eliminated at races Updated: Jun-27-15 3:54 pm
SONOMA, California - Calling the Confederate flag an "insensitive symbol" he personally finds offensive, NASCAR chairman Brian France said the sport will be aggressive in disassociating the symbol from its events.
- NASCAR's Dale Earnhardt Jr. backs ban on Confederate flag Updated: Jun-26-15 6:27 pm
SONOMA, California - Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCAR's most popular driver, called the Confederate flag "offensive to an entire race" Friday while voicing his support for it being removed from the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse.
- The Latest: Obama in Charleston for shooting victim funeral Updated: Jun-26-15 4:24 pm
The latest in the Charleston church shooting. (All times local.)
- Kurt Busch wins rain-shortened NASCAR race in Michigan Updated: Jun-14-15 8:14 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Larson knew the rain was coming - and wanted it to arrive as soon as possible.
- Earnhardt, Edwards don't miss Chase-related pressure Updated: Jun-12-15 7:03 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Just over halfway through the Sprint Cup regular season, Dale Earnhardt Jr. can be about as carefree as he wants on the racetrack.
- Truex breaks through at Pocono for 1st win since 2013 Updated: Jun-07-15 6:06 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Martin Truex Jr. slapped the top of his No. 78 Chevrolet, thrust his right fist toward the sky and bounded straight into his girlfriend's arms.
- NASCAR CEO wants 'more communication' with drivers' council Updated: Jun-07-15 12:21 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR CEO Brian France said the new drivers' council is just one more way to listen to feedback that could help improve the sport.
- Kurt Busch wins pole in abbreviated Pocono qualifying Updated: Jun-05-15 8:02 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kurt Busch survived NASCAR's version of bump day to beat the clock and the rest of the field.
- NASCAR stars voice support for new drivers' council Updated: Jun-05-15 6:20 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon's lone regret about the NASCAR drivers' council is that it wasn't formed well before he races into retirement.
- Johnson makes history with 10th win at Dover Updated: May-31-15 10:23 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Jimmie Johnson took the congratulatory call from his boss, then flipped the phone for a selfie.