- Ellen's Oscar celeb selfie a landmark media moment Updated: Mar-03-14 6:23 pm
- DeGeneres' selfie crashes Twitter Updated: Mar-03-14 12:02 am
- List of Oscar winners Updated: Mar-03-14 12:02 am
- SHOW BITS: A tale of 2 red carpets Updated: Mar-02-14 8:40 pm
- '12 Years a Slave' rolls at Spirit Awards Updated: Mar-02-14 12:59 am
- US judge mulls sending phone hacking case to UK Updated: Feb-24-14 9:02 pm
- '12 Years a Slave' named best film at UK awards Updated: Feb-16-14 9:10 pm
- Red-carpet designer Jenny Packham into '70s glam Updated: Feb-11-14 4:01 pm
- A space commercializes, where does Houston fit? Updated: Feb-09-14 1:27 pm
NEW YORK - Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
LOS ANGELES - Ellen DeGeneres' goal of setting a retweet record with her star-studded selfie was achieved before the Oscars telecast was even over.
List of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
LOS ANGELES - Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
SANTA MONICA, California - "12 Years a Slave" rolled at the Spirit Awards, winning five awards including best feature at the annual independent film celebration.
LOS ANGELES - A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a Hollywood stuntwoman to pursue a lawsuit against News Corp. and related companies over alleged phone hacking.
LONDON - The force of "Gravity" was strong at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday - but it was unflinching drama "12 Years a Slave" that took the top prize.
NEW YORK - What will it be on the Oscars red carpet from Jenny Packham: the gold gown with the diamond pattern up top or one of her fiery reds in dainty beads?
HOUSTON - With two corporations, SpaceX and Orbital Sciences, already delivering supplies to NASA's International Space Station, a golden age may be at hand for private space firms.