- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- No. 19 Texas A&M falls at No. 5 Missouri, 28-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:48 am
- No. 5 Missouri wins SEC East Updated: Dec-01-13 12:33 am
- No set date for decision on Manziel's future Updated: Nov-26-13 2:39 pm
- Manziel stifled as No. 9 A&M falls at No. 18 LSU Updated: Nov-23-13 10:51 pm
- Magee, No. 18 LSU upend No. 9 Texas A&M, 34-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:35 pm
- A&M to make 1st trip to Death Valley since 1994 Updated: Nov-21-13 7:17 pm
- Several talented QBs wrapping up careers in SEC Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- Briles' college coach career started at alma mater Updated: Nov-14-13 11:51 am
- Manziel leads No. 11 A&M over Mississippi St 51-41 Updated: Nov-09-13 9:08 pm
- 5 Things to Know: Welcome back 'Bama Updated: Nov-08-13 6:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Kevin Sumlin set the scene tersely after walking off the field Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin says he doesn't know when Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel will decide whether to enter the 2014 NFL draft.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Johnny Manziel found himself running toward the wrong end zone on fourth-and-goal.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Les Miles loves calling Death Valley the place opponents' dreams go to die. The same might someday be said about Johnny Manziel's bid for a second Heisman Trophy.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - No. 9 Texas A&M and 18th-ranked LSU had a fierce rivalry when the schools met each year from 1986-1995.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kliff Kingsbury was preparing for his first full season as Texas Tech's starting quarterback when the Red Raiders got a new running backs coach in 2000.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Whether or not Saturday was Johnny Manziel's last home game, the Heisman Trophy winner certainly made sure to soak in every last moment.
The appetizers were delicious, but hoped you left room for the rest of this week's football feast. After indulging on Stanford's Nerd Nation domination and the electricity of a Baylor blackout on Thursday night, there is plenty left to be settled in Week 11 of the college football season.