- Patriots get second chance to win division title Updated: Dec-12-13 4:55 pm
- Brown's misstep latest in string of near miracles Updated: Dec-12-13 1:25 pm
- Pick 6: Some records Manning could set shortly Updated: Dec-12-13 4:24 am
- Mile High Matchup: Chargers-Broncos Updated: Dec-11-13 10:33 am
- FANTASY GRIND: Managing game-time Bush conundrums Updated: Dec-11-13 3:41 am
- Patriots keep winning with comebacks Updated: Dec-09-13 9:08 pm
- Browns find positives in heartbreaking loss Updated: Dec-09-13 5:55 pm
- Vikings RB Peterson leaves with ankle injury Updated: Dec-08-13 8:51 pm
- Browns collapse, lose 27-26 at New England Updated: Dec-08-13 8:33 pm
- Pats beat Browns 27-26 with TD after onside kick Updated: Dec-08-13 6:59 pm
- Pats TE Gronkowski taken off field on cart Updated: Dec-08-13 3:51 pm
- Patriots longshot FB Develin never gave up Updated: Dec-05-13 5:58 pm
- Browns-Patriots Capsule Updated: Dec-05-13 12:45 pm
- Browns quarterback carousel broken Updated: Dec-04-13 5:09 pm
- Foles has Kelly's vote of confidence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:36 pm
- Patriots' offense surges in second half Updated: Dec-02-13 4:15 pm
- 5 things to know after Patriots top Texans 34-31 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:37 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Patriots rally for 34-31 win over Texans Updated: Dec-01-13 7:20 pm
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- Keenum looks for 1st career win against Patriots Updated: Nov-28-13 1:49 pm
- Broncos place Vickerson on IR Updated: Nov-27-13 6:32 pm
- Notable decisions - good and bad - by Belichick Updated: Nov-26-13 5:49 pm
- Denver Broncos have unhappy homecomings Updated: Nov-26-13 5:24 am
- Manning's struggles continue in the cold Updated: Nov-25-13 7:30 pm
PITTSBURGH - Antonio Brown could not stop hitting rewind. Over and over again the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver watched himself tightrope down the sideline on the final play against the Miami Dolphins last Sunday.
DENVER - When it comes to records, Peyton Manning only cares about one: The wins and losses.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough - really rough - Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots are making the amazing look automatic.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Rob Chudzinski didn't point a finger at anyone but his own players.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Joe Haden had never experienced a game like this one. This loss was particularly painful, even for the hard-luck Cleveland Browns.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Nearly everything had to go right for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots to pull off their latest comeback.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has left Sunday's game against Cleveland after being hit on the right leg on a tackle.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The fullback with the Ivy League engineering degree wouldn't be stopped.
CLEVELAND (4-8) at NEW ENGLAND (9-3)
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns' muddled quarterback situation has gotten messier.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It takes the New England Patriots a while to get their offense going.
HOUSTON - Tom Brady was glad to escape Houston with a win.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
HOUSTON - Case Keenum has had some good moments and plenty of struggles in his five games as Houston's quarterback.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive tackle Terrance Knighton took Sylvester Williams aside Wednesday in light of Kevin Vickerson's season-ending hip injury and told the Denver Broncos' first-round draft pick it's time for him to step up, speak up and grow up.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Bill Belichick has made plenty of notable decisions in his 14 seasons as the highly successful coach of the New England Patriots. Most have worked out, not surprising considering his team's success.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Red-faced and bundled on the sideline in a parka and stocking cap, Peyton Manning looked nothing the part of the cold-weather quarterback.