- Brady testimony in NFL 'Deflategate' released Updated: Aug-04-15 8:01 pm
NEW YORK - Tom Brady denied under oath to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell that he tampered with footballs before the AFC title game, and investigator Ted Wells said in a transcript that he never warned the New England Patriots quarterback he would be punished if he didn't turn over his cellphone.
- Gronk happy to have contract settled, ready to play ball Updated: Aug-04-15 7:48 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Rob Gronkowski was asked if he dances his way to the bank with a $4 million New England Patriots' check in his pocket.
- Fired-up Brady talks trash, celebrates at Patriots camp Updated: Aug-02-15 5:28 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady trash-talked to Super Bowl star Malcolm Butler.
- Maine man hires plane to fly banner protesting Brady ruling Updated: Aug-02-15 2:08 pm
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - A man hired a plane to fly a banner over NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's vacation home in Maine, telling him to go back to New York.
- Mum Brady sharp in Patriots' first padded practice Updated: Aug-01-15 4:06 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Two things were certain Saturday when the New England Patriots put on pads for the first time at training camp: The home fans sure do love Tom Brady, and the quarterback's suspension and court case haven't affected his accuracy.
- Troubles haven't slowed down for NFL Updated: Aug-01-15 12:15 pm
Shattered cellphones. Fireworks accidents. Failed drug tests.
- Judge orders Goodell, Brady appear in court Aug. 12, 19 Updated: Jul-31-15 6:59 pm
NEW YORK - The federal judge handling Tom Brady's attempt to overturn his four-game suspension ordered the New England quarterback and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to appear in court twice in mid-August.
- Farmer: Browns approach won't change despite his suspension Updated: Jul-31-15 4:57 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Even though he has been suspended for the first four weeks of the NFL's regular season, Browns general manager Ray Farmer said Friday his approach to building the roster during training camp and the regular season will not change.
- Patriots open camp, try to ignore 'Deflategate' noise Updated: Jul-30-15 5:55 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Fans drove to Gillette Stadium past a booth selling "Free Tom Brady" T-shirts.
- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 6:31 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Maine police keep an eye on Goodell's coastal home Updated: Jul-29-15 1:50 pm
SCARBOROUGH, Maine - Police have been asked to keep an eye on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's home on the Maine coast following his decision to uphold the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Full text of Patriots owner Kraft's statement about Brady Updated: Jul-29-15 11:27 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The full text of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft's statement Wednesday after quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension was upheld by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell:
- Patriots may be in limbo if Brady continues suspension fight Updated: Jul-29-15 2:35 am
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
- Patriots fans defiant after 'Deflategate' ruling Updated: Jul-28-15 9:32 pm
BOSTON - Patriots fans are steamed after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension Tuesday.
- Steelers RB Bell has suspension reduced to 2 games Updated: Jul-28-15 6:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell will head back to work a little earlier than the NFL originally planned.
- Steelers ready for dynamic offense to take flight Updated: Jul-27-15 7:41 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Todd Haley came up with the number. Ben Roethlisberger didn't see any reason to argue.
- AP sources: NFL close to new football inspection rules Updated: Jul-27-15 3:21 pm
The NFL is preparing to send out instructions to game officials and teams explaining new rules for inspecting footballs.
- AP source: Union offered NFL settlement on Brady suspension Updated: Jul-23-15 11:56 am
The players' union proposed a settlement on Tom Brady's four-game suspension last week that was "met with silence" by the NFL, a person familiar with the proposal told The Associated Press.
- Sports fan Joel McHale ready to take aim during ESPY Awards Updated: Jul-14-15 11:09 am
LOS ANGELES - Joel McHale has landed the ultimate gig for a serious sports fan: hosting the ESPY Awards.