- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez active for Packers game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:03 pm
- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
- Lions score 37 straight in 40-10 rout over Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 5:50 pm
- Lions CB Chris Houston inactive against Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 11:35 am
- 5 things to know after Vikings-Packers tie Updated: Nov-25-13 3:43 am
- Vikings and Packers play to a 26-26 tie Updated: Nov-24-13 11:21 pm
- Another QB hurt, Packers D dented by Eagles 27-13 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:41 pm
- Pick 6: Richardson leads low-impact pickups list Updated: Nov-08-13 6:14 pm
- Eagles says Packers still dangerous without QB Updated: Nov-05-13 8:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers' losing streak without Aaron Rodgers is over, though the frustration continues in Titletown.
The Indianapolis Colts produced some of the first waves of this NFL season when they traded their first-round draft pick next year to the Cleveland Browns for running back Trent Richardson just two weeks into the schedule.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles won't have to face Aaron Rodgers when they take on the Packers in Green Bay on Sunday.