- Bridge reopens to traffic between Milton, Madison Updated: Apr-18-14 4:06 am
- Environmental groups sue to stop Illiana Tollway Updated: Apr-17-14 6:49 pm
- Leaders await decision on Indiana Plan expansion Updated: Apr-15-14 7:59 pm
- Study finds Indiana residents paying more in taxes Updated: Apr-14-14 2:28 pm
- Pence set for weeklong trade mission to Germany Updated: Apr-11-14 11:22 am
- Indiana Gov. Pence to address Wisconsin GOP Updated: Apr-10-14 2:49 pm
- Pence chief of staff leaving job to start new firm Updated: Apr-09-14 6:48 pm
- Pence: Indiana to expand I-65 with new road funds Updated: Apr-03-14 6:26 pm
- Public-private plan for I-69 work proves divisive Updated: Mar-30-14 7:40 pm
- Pence signs Indiana business tax cuts into law Updated: Mar-25-14 8:40 pm
- GE Aviation to build 200-job Indiana engine plant Updated: Mar-25-14 8:02 pm
- Common Core spawns widespread political fights Updated: Mar-24-14 2:17 pm
- Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton to discuss education Updated: Mar-24-14 3:19 am
MILTON, Kentucky - Traffic is crossing the Ohio River between Milton, Kentucky, and Madison, Indiana, again, thanks to the reopening of the U.S. 421 bridge a week after the span was slid into place from temporary supports.
CHICAGO - Chicago environmental groups filed a lawsuit Thursday to stop the proposed $1.3 billion Illiana Tollway linking northern Illinois and northwestern Indiana, claiming the Illinois Department of Transportation doesn't have authority to develop it.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two of the state's top Republican lawmakers said Tuesday that they would like to see the federal government sign off on an expansion of Medicaid through the state's health care plan for low-income residents, but they added that they have little idea how soon that could happen.
INDIANAPOLIS - A national study found that Indiana residents have paid an increasing percentage of their income on state and local taxes at the same time their average income was shrinking.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is preparing to leave on a weeklong trade mission to Germany.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence will deliver the keynote address at the Wisconsin Republican Party state convention next month.
INDIANAPOLIS - One of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's closest confidants announced Wednesday he is leaving the Statehouse to start a political consulting firm.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday announced plans to use $200 million in newly released funds to expand sections of Interstate 65, and a transportation department spokesman said project could reduced travel time for some commuters in the Indianapolis area.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A plan to finance the cost of a section of the new Interstate 69 connection between Indianapolis and Evansville is drawing both praise and ire.
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Gov. Mike Pence signed a package of business tax cuts into law Tuesday that he hopes will draw more business into Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS - GE Aviation plans to invest $92 million and create 200 jobs at a jet engine manufacturing plant in Lafayette, a report Tuesday said.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - More than five years after U.S. governors began a bipartisan effort to set new standards in American schools, the Common Core initiative has morphed into a political tempest fueling division among Republicans.
IRVING, Texas - Their presidential plans may be uncertain but one thing is clear: Jeb Bush and Hillary Rodham Clinton keep bumping into each other.