- The Latest: Trump says Indiana win means 'it's over' Updated: May-02-16 8:51 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the 2016 presidential race on the eve of Indiana's primary (all times EDT):
- Cruz fights for survival as Trump eyes Indiana knockout Updated: May-02-16 4:20 pm
OSCEOLA, Indiana - Ted Cruz's conservative crusade for the presidency fought for new life Monday ahead of an Indiana vote that could effectively end the GOP's primary season. The fiery Texas senator hinted at an exit strategy, even as he vowed to compete to the end against surging Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Connecticut governor gets JFK award for pro-refugee stance Updated: May-01-16 3:27 pm
Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy received the 2016 John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award on Sunday for his public support of resettling Syrian refugees in the U.S.
- Clinton blasts Pence, new abortion law in Indianapolis Updated: May-01-16 3:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Hillary Clinton is taking aim at Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and the GOP-dominated Legislature while alluding to the state's recent abortion restrictions law.
- Justice Dickson hailed for his civility, grace at retirement Updated: Apr-29-16 5:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Supreme Court Justice Brent Dickson ended his long tenure on the state's high court Friday with a retirement ceremony filled with praise from the court's other justices for his civility, grace and a legacy of nearly 900 legal opinions.
- Cruz gets Indiana governor's endorsement Updated: Apr-29-16 4:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - In a setback for Donald Trump, Indiana's governor endorsed the front-runner's chief rival, Ted Cruz, on Friday, injecting new drama into the state's critical Republican primary contest just days before voters head to the polls.
- Gov. Pence endorses Cruz in Indiana's GOP primary Tuesday Updated: Apr-29-16 12:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is endorsing Ted Cruz in the state's critical Republican primary.
- Cruz starts Indiana visit with stop at Indianapolis deli Updated: Apr-21-16 6:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz started his first Indiana campaign swing with a stop at a popular downtown Indianapolis deli.
- Protesters target both Trump, Pence in Indianapolis Updated: Apr-20-16 3:59 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A small crowd of protesters outside Donald Trump's Indianapolis campaign rally are targeting both the Republican presidential front-runner and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence.
- Christie joins Trump for private meeting with Pence Updated: Apr-20-16 2:58 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie joined Donald Trump for the Republican presidential frontrunner's visit with Indiana Gov. Mike Pence.
- Ivy Tech president says he leaves legacy of much to be done Updated: Apr-17-16 10:07 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The departing president of Ivy Tech Community College says there's much work to be done in its future.
- Gregg ahead of Pence for quarterly campaign contributions Updated: Apr-15-16 5:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Democrat John Gregg outpaced Indiana Gov. Mike Pence in campaign funds raised during the first quarter of this year, but remains behind the incumbent overall.
- Donald Trump returning to Kentucky for NRA forum in May Updated: Apr-13-16 6:59 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The National Rifle Association says Donald Trump will appear at the group's annual Leadership Forum next month in Louisville.
- ACLU, Planned Parenthood sue Indiana over new abortion law Updated: Apr-08-16 8:48 am
- Ex-Indianapolis mayor drops bid for Ivy Tech president Updated: Apr-06-16 2:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - One prominent candidate is out of the running to head up Indiana's statewide community college system, with former Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard withdrawing his name.
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Apr-05-16 10:00 am
The (Munster) Times. April 1, 2016