- Ind. lawmakers unlikely to consider casino aid Updated: Dec-06-13 4:03 pm
- Pence seeks pre-K vouchers, road money in 2nd year Updated: Dec-05-13 6:07 pm
- Gov. Pence 'disappointed' by Ritz accusation Updated: Dec-05-13 3:52 pm
- Mediator: Progress between Ritz, board members Updated: Dec-04-13 2:43 pm
- Key Indiana panel OKs proposed Illiana Expressway Updated: Dec-03-13 2:59 pm
- Backers see better chance for Sunday alcohol sales Updated: Dec-03-13 12:13 pm
- Youngest GOP county chairman has youth on his side Updated: Dec-03-13 10:13 am
- Indiana GOP leaders ready to scrap Common Core Updated: Dec-01-13 6:05 pm
- I-69 extension work readies ground for paving Updated: Dec-01-13 4:28 pm
- Indiana auditor resigning after short time in post Updated: Nov-26-13 7:37 pm
- Jindal plays up state-level GOP in Ind. speech Updated: Nov-26-13 5:43 am
- Pence fills seats on horse racing, ethics panels Updated: Nov-22-13 4:01 am
- Bosma: Lawmakers will step in on education war Updated: Nov-18-13 1:56 pm
- Ind. governor to visit storm-damaged communities Updated: Nov-18-13 7:28 am
- Dispute sends Indiana education meeting into chaos Updated: Nov-13-13 6:28 pm
- Indiana State alum Larry Bird honored with statue Updated: Nov-09-13 6:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A key state legislator doesn't expect the General Assembly to make many changes to Indiana's casino laws during its upcoming session.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's school voucher program, already the broadest in the nation, would be expanded to preschool-aged children under a plan Gov. Mike Pence announced Thursday as part of his 2014 agenda.
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Gov. Mike Pence says he is "disappointed" Democratic Schools Superintendent Glenda Ritz is accusing him of a power grab.
INDIANAPOLIS - A national mediator called into help with the state's ongoing education battle says she sees progress between the two sides.
PORTAGE, Indiana - A key regional planning group has given its OK to the proposed Illiana Expressway linking northwestern Indiana and Chicago's south suburbs.
INDIANAPOLIS - Supporters of ending Indiana's longtime ban on Sunday retail alcohol sales are hoping a change in leadership of a key legislative committee has improved their chances of success.
PERU, Indiana - Ethan Manning ran his first campaign in sixth grade. It was during a school program that gave kids a chance to run a make-believe miniature city, and Manning wanted to be mayor.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Republican leaders of the General Assembly want Indiana to scrap the Common Core education standards and have the state adopt its own guidelines to prepare students for college and careers, a report Sunday said.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Work on the next phase of Interstate 69, a 27-mile stretch between Bloomington and Crane, Indiana, is in full swing - but that doesn't mean any asphalt is being laid.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Auditor Dwayne Sawyer announced Tuesday that he's resigning to deal with family issues, just a few months after being appointed to the job.
INDIANAPOLIS - Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (JIN'-dul) is saying people should look to Statehouse Republicans for answers.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence has made appointments to a several state commissions.
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican House Speaker Brian Bosma says the General Assembly will likely have to step in to the ongoing "civil war" between Democratic Schools Superintendent Glenda Ritz and the Republican administration.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence is heading to the storm-damaged Kokomo area as he begins his tour of some of the destruction left by tornadoes and severe thunderstorms that hit the state Sunday.
INDIANAPOLIS - A meeting that produced a new outline for grading Indiana schools turned chaotic Wednesday when the state's top education official stormed out, escalating an already testy battle with Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Subtle reminders that one of basketball's greatest players once dominated at Indiana State University are spotted throughout the Hulman Center, where the Sycamores play their home basketball games.