- Magic beat Hawks on Vucevic's shot Updated: Feb-07-16 4:50 pm
Orlando, Florida - Another big lead got away from the Orlando Magic in the fourth quarter Sunday, but one big shot got it back just in time.
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Teague scores season-high 32, Hawks breeze past Mavs Updated: Feb-01-16 11:49 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks say they're a better team when Jeff Teague is on his game offensively.
- Goodwin hits 3 with 0.1 seconds left, Suns beat Hawks 98-95 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:55 am
PHOENIX - Archie Goodwin wanted the ball, even if it wasn't supposed to be his.
- Cousins has 24 points, 15 rebounds as Kings beat Hawks 91-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 2:20 am
SACRAMENTO, California - An offensive-minded team through the first half of the season, the Sacramento Kings displayed some defensive tenacity Thursday night.
- Millsap paces Hawks over Blazers, 104-98 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:35 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Atlanta Hawks had one main goal: Keep Portland from making 3-pointers.
- Inconsistent Hawks showing only glimpses of last year's form Updated: Jan-17-16 11:36 am
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver stared at his sneakers, breaking into a slight smile as he thought back to a year ago.
- Millsap leads Hawks past Nets 114-86 to snap 2-game skid Updated: Jan-16-16 11:10 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks closed the first half of the season with a performance reminiscent of last year.
- Antetokounmpo scores 28 as Bucks beat Hawks in overtime Updated: Jan-16-16 12:38 am
MILWAUKEE - Giannis Antetokounmpo took matters into his own hands in a tense overtime period.
- Walker scores 23 as Hornets rout Hawks 107-84 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:04 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Clifford wasn't surprised that the Charlotte Hornets finally broke out of their seven-game losing streak Wednesday night.
- Horford, Millsap lead Hawks past Bulls 120-105 Updated: Jan-09-16 8:44 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford thinks the Atlanta Hawks are finally showing how good they can be.