- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Warriors end Rockets' streak with 102-99 OT win Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Lakers trade Steve Blake to Warriors for 2 guards Updated: Feb-20-14 1:45 am
- Warriors hold off Kings 101-92 in Sacramento Updated: Feb-20-14 1:44 am
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
OAKLAND, California - In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Golden State Warriors have made another move in hopes of finding a reliable backup to point guard Stephen Curry.
SACRAMENTO, California - With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.