- Mediator: Main rebel group did not sign Mali peace accord Updated: May-15-15 6:25 pm
BAMAKO, Mali - Mali's main separatist Tuareg rebel group did not sign a peace accord that the government and other armed groups agreed to on Friday, dimming prospects of stability in the West African country.
- South Africa: Wooden Rastafarian house is distinctive Updated: May-12-15 9:37 am
PAARL, South Africa - Against the craggy grey-blue Haweqwa mountain range surrounding the wine-growing area of South Africa's Western Cape, a distinctive wooden structure has risen.
- Southern African leaders discuss industrialization strategy Updated: Apr-29-15 1:25 pm
HARARE, Zimbabwe - Southern African leaders met in the Zimbabwean capital Harare on Wednesday to discuss how to maximize profits from their countries' natural resources.
- Icelandic film about 43-year-old virgin tops Tribeca awards Updated: Apr-23-15 8:25 pm
NEW YORK - An offbeat Icelandic romantic comedy about a 43-year-old virgin has won best narrative feature at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- African, Asian leaders agree to cooperate against terrorism Updated: Apr-23-15 10:04 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Asian and African leaders agreed to develop concrete ways to cooperate in fighting extremism and the financing of terrorism, they said at the conclusion of a summit in Indonesia's capital Thursday.