- Orioles top Rays 5-2 for second straight win Updated: Jul-26-15 5:56 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Nolan Reimold and the Baltimore Orioles made it a lot easier for Wei-Yin Chen.
- Rays' road struggles continue in 5-3 loss to Phillies Updated: Jul-21-15 12:18 am
PHILADELPHIA - Rays owner Stuart Sternberg said on Monday that he believes the team will contend in the AL East. For that to happen, Tampa Bay will have to start playing better on the road.
- Hernandez, Buchanan lead Phillies past Rays 5-3 Updated: Jul-20-15 11:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - David Buchanan barely had time to celebrate his first victory in nearly a year.
- Francoeur's 2-run HR in 9th lifts Phillies past Marlins Updated: Jul-19-15 6:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Cole Hamels may have hurt his trade value with another poor outing, but the Phillies still managed to get a win thanks to Jeff Francoeur.
- Estrada tosses gem as Blue Jays beat Archer, Rays 4-0 Updated: Jul-19-15 3:51 pm
- Moore, bullpen help Rays beat Astros 4-3 to complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 5:13 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Thanks to Matt Moore, the Tampa Bay Rays are upbeat entering the All-Star break.
- Royals roll past Rays 8-3 to finish off 4-game sweep Updated: Jul-09-15 6:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jarrod Dyson did his best impression of Alex Gordon with his glove. Lorenzo Cain and Salvador Perez did the same with their bats.
- Rays to activate Odorizzi from DL to start Saturday Updated: Jul-08-15 7:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Rays will bring right-hander Jake Odorizzi off the disabled list and start him Saturday against Houston, with Matt Moore pitching Sunday in their final game before the All-Star break.
- Rays-Royals game postponed, tornado warnings in Kansas City Updated: Jul-06-15 8:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Royals scheduled for Monday night was postponed about an hour before the first pitch as tornado sirens blared across the Kansas City metro area.
- Aviles' 10th-inning homer gives Indians sweep of Rays Updated: Jul-02-15 5:54 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Cleveland Indians are feeling a little better about themselves.