- 2000 AD brings 1st US-sized series across Atlantic Updated: Mar-11-14 12:50 pm
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man' Updated: Mar-09-14 3:35 pm
- Martin homers, Liriano sharp as Pirates beat Rays Updated: Mar-08-14 6:18 pm
- IDW tackles Ellison's classic 'Star Trek' tale Updated: Mar-06-14 12:23 pm
- Republicans rule Taylor can stay on party ballot Updated: Mar-05-14 7:20 pm
- Hernandez 3 scoreless innings; Rays beat Phils 6-1 Updated: Mar-03-14 6:06 pm
- Longoria homers, Balfour perfect, Rays top Twins Updated: Mar-02-14 6:59 pm
- Nunnelee is lone Miss. incumbent without primary Updated: Mar-01-14 7:17 pm
- Ex-Democratic Rep. Taylor running in GOP primary Updated: Feb-28-14 7:37 pm
- Feared lost, original art of Wolverine debut found Updated: Feb-26-14 12:29 pm
- Writer Mark Millar pours foundation for a universe Updated: Feb-20-14 1:24 pm
- In Marvel's universe, an epic murder mystery Updated: Feb-19-14 12:11 pm
- Review: Phantogram reaches next level on 'Voices' Updated: Feb-18-14 12:25 pm
- Marvel to spin new webs in Spider-Man's history Updated: Feb-14-14 7:32 am
The British are invading the U.S. comics market as publisher 2000 AD unveils "Brass Sun," a six-issue miniseries that is being published in the size and format of traditional titles printed by American counterparts.
Two years after launching its Infinite line of digital comics, Marvel Entertainment said it intends to expand the line's offerings with its first all-ages titles as it moves to attract younger readers familiar with characters like Spider-Man from animated television shows.
PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida - Russell Martin homered for the third time this spring and drove in four runs to lead Francisco Liriano and the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 10-5 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday.
Harlan Ellison's classic Star Trek tale "City on the Edge of Forever" is getting its complete, expanded and original adaption in a five-part comic book series more than four decades after it aired on television.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Former Democratic Mississippi congressman Gene Taylor will stay on the Republican primary ballot opposing incumbent U.S. Rep. Steven Palazzo.
PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida - Evan Longoria hit a two-run homer and Grant Balfour was perfect in his first appearance in a Tampa Bay uniform since 2010, helping the Rays beat the Minnesota Twins 6-3 on Sunday.
JACKSON, Mississippi - First District Republican Alan Nunnelee is the only Mississippi congressman without a party primary this year.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former Democratic congressman from south Mississippi is running as a Republican this year, trying to unseat the man who knocked him out of office in 2010.
The original art for the first appearance of Wolverine - a ferocious fighting mutant with a penchant for beer and cigars - will be auctioned in May in a sale to benefit the Hero Initiative, the group that strives to aid comic book creators in times of financial need.
Mark Millar is wasting no time in hatching his own world and universe, moving like lightning to populate it with heroes and villains of his own creation, from U.S. government-created speed demons fueled by illicit drugs to old-fashioned space opera that recalls 1950s-era science fiction tales with moon men, monsters and space cadets on dangerous missions.
There's a murderer at large in the Marvel Universe and it's not the killing that has heroes in an uproar.
Phantogram, "Voices" (Republic Records)
PHILADELPHIA - There's more to the story about how Peter Parker became the amazing Spider-Man than previously was known.