- Sullivan brings in $1.4M in first quarter Updated: Apr-17-14 10:42 pm
- President defending health law good for some Dems Updated: Apr-17-14 4:57 pm
- Miller plans campaign kickoff Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 am
- Expert: Kansas church protesters unlikely to show Updated: Apr-16-14 9:43 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Alaska ad proudly ties Dem senator to 'Obamacare' Updated: Apr-11-14 5:24 pm
- 11 Senate Democrats to Obama: Approve Keystone XL Updated: Apr-10-14 5:37 pm
- Sullivan reports raising $1.3M in 1st quarter Updated: Apr-10-14 11:34 am
- Begich reports bringing in more than $1M Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 pm
- VA partners with Anchorage health clinic for care Updated: Apr-05-14 5:06 am
- Health care sign-ups surge - will they save Dems? Updated: Apr-01-14 7:42 pm
- Obama says more than 6M signed up for health care Updated: Mar-27-14 4:58 pm
- Senators work to rescue Polar Sea icebreaker Updated: Mar-22-14 12:11 pm
- Treadwell announces campaign changes Updated: Mar-20-14 9:29 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Dan Sullivan raised more money during the first quarter than he previously reported.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's full-throated defense of his health care overhaul seems perfectly timed for Democrats who want their party to embrace the law more enthusiastically.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Joe Miller is holding a campaign kickoff event Monday in Wasilla.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An expert on hate groups said it was unlikely protesters from a nationally known Kansas church will show up in Alaska to picket two institutions, despite their announcements to do so.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
WASHINGTON - After months of watching Democrats get hammered over President Barack Obama's health care law, friends of an embattled senator are fighting back by proudly linking him to "Obamacare."
WASHINGTON - Eleven Senate Democrats, including six who face contested races this year, urged President Barack Obama on Thursday to approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline by the end of May.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Dan Sullivan has reported raising $1.3 million during the first quarter of 2014.
JUNEAU, Alaska - U.S. Sen. Mark Begich has reported bringing in more than $1 million toward his re-election bid during the first quarter of this year.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Veterans began filtering into the Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center this month as part of a recent deal with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to ease medical access.
WASHINGTON - Mocking his critics, President Barack Obama boasted Tuesday that 7.1 million people have signed up for his health care law, an unexpected comeback after a disastrous rollout sent his poll numbers plummeting and stirred fears among Democrats facing re-election this fall.
WASHINGTON - Back on track after a stumbling start, President Barack Obama's heath care overhaul reached a milestone Thursday, with more than 6 million Americans signed up for coverage through new insurance markets.
SEATTLE - After rescuing the Polar Sea icebreaker from the scrap heap, U.S. Sen. Maria Cantwell is working with Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska to get the icebreaker refurbished and returned to service with the Coast Guard.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Mead Treadwell on Thursday announced that he had parted ways with his campaign manager, a decision that a spokesman said will help free up the campaign's finances.