- Beyonce talks surprise album, success at NYC event Updated: Dec-21-13 8:50 pm
- Justin Timberlake finds harmony in 'Llewyn Davis' Updated: Dec-20-13 1:35 pm
- Tedder: Didn't really know release for 'Beyonce' Updated: Dec-18-13 12:01 pm
- Timberlake, Beyonce have year's top iTunes albums Updated: Dec-17-13 12:23 pm
- Review: Beyonce reaches new heights on 5th album Updated: Dec-16-13 12:13 pm
- Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013 Updated: Dec-13-13 4:27 pm
- List of nominees for 71st Golden Globe Awards Updated: Dec-12-13 10:31 am
- Pacers keep pressure on Heat with 90-84 win Updated: Dec-11-13 3:26 am
- Pacers rally in 2nd half to beat Heat, 90-84 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:20 pm
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Despair proves amusing in Coens' 'Llewyn' Updated: Dec-03-13 12:17 pm
- The Coens abide: Joel & Ethan on refusing maturity Updated: Dec-02-13 3:35 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
NEW YORK - Despite all the hard work she put in on the songs and videos from her new album, Beyonce had her doubts minutes before its surprise release.
NEW YORK - Justin Timberlake, so often shuttling between movies and music, for once didn't have to choose.
UNIVERSAL CITY, California - Beyonce's new album was so secret, one of its producers only knew of its release 90 minutes before it dropped.
NEW YORK - Beyonce's new album was released just last week, but it's already the second best-selling album on iTunes this year.
Beyonce, "Beyonce" (Columbia Records/Parkwood Entertainment)
NEW YORK - Miley Cyrus twerked her way to the top of the charts and Justin Timberlake returned to music after a seven-year hiatus, but another artist owned music in 2013: Bruno Mars.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Nominees for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, California, by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association:
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana treated Round 1 with Miami like it was a championship event.
INDIANAPOLIS - Roy Hibbert threw all the inside body jabs Tuesday night. Paul George finished it off with the knockout blow.
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
In an alley behind a cafe in New York's Greenwich Village, an unidentified stranger knocks singer Llewyn Davis to his knees. Within the first 10 minutes of the Coen brothers' latest dark comedy, the filmmakers acquaint us with the curiously obscure, as violent fits are not usually associated with folk music.
NEW YORK - "If you're trying to assign the trait of maturity to us, frankly, it won't wash."
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.