- Despair proves amusing in Coens' 'Llewyn' Updated: Dec-03-13 12:17 pm
- The Coens abide: Joel & Ethan on refusing maturity Updated: Dec-02-13 3:35 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- Katy Perry planning something special to open AMAs Updated: Nov-13-13 9:13 am
- Miley Cyrus smokes a joint at MTV EMAs Updated: Nov-10-13 6:32 pm
- Correction: CMA Awards story Updated: Nov-09-13 12:19 am
In an alley behind a cafe in New York's Greenwich Village, an unidentified stranger knocks singer Llewyn Davis to his knees. Within the first 10 minutes of the Coen brothers' latest dark comedy, the filmmakers acquaint us with the curiously obscure, as violent fits are not usually associated with folk music.
NEW YORK - "If you're trying to assign the trait of maturity to us, frankly, it won't wash."
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Katy Perry is on a four-week journey that snakes around the world, including stops in Amsterdam, Australia and Japan. She's got Germany to go before crossing the Atlantic Ocean to Miami. And then it's across the continent to Los Angeles.
AMSTERDAM - She couldn't resist. Singer Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage and twerked with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs on Sunday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 6 and 7 about The Country Music Association Awards, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of the song George Strait and Alan Jackson sang in tribute to George Jones. The song's title is "He Stopped Loving Her Today."