- Nash leads No. 9 OSU past South Carolina 79-52 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:41 am
- Nash leads No. 9 OSU past South Carolina 79-52 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:50 am
- PG Ellington back with Gamecocks after football Updated: Dec-03-13 4:27 pm
- South Carolina defeats Florida International 84-72 Updated: Nov-24-13 4:32 pm
- McDaniels, Clemson top South Carolina 71-57 Updated: Nov-17-13 7:30 pm
- No. 23 Baylor wins 66-64 over South Carolina Updated: Nov-12-13 6:26 pm
- Johnson's 18 lead South Carolina to 82-44 win Updated: Nov-09-13 3:25 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Frank Martin had an up-close look at many of Oklahoma State's players when he was still coaching in the Big 12 at Kansas State.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Le'Bryan Nash insisted last week's loss to Memphis wasn't on Oklahoma State's mind when it took the court against South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina leading receiver Bruce Ellington returned to basketball practice and is expected to play when the Gamecocks travel to No. 9 Oklahoma State Friday night.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Freshman guard Jaylen Shaw was almost an afterthought the first three games of the season for South Carolina. He had played only four minutes all season and didn't see the floor in a loss on the road at Baylor. But he provided a huge spark off the bench with 16 points and five assists in 26 minutes of action to help propel the Gamecocks to an 84-72 victory over Florida International Sunday.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - K.J. McDaniels had a career high 21 points to go with 10 rebounds and six blocks as Clemson got a jump on the Palmetto State rivalry with a 71-57 victory over South Carolina on Sunday night.
WACO, Texas - Brady Heslip scored 18 points with five 3-pointers and No. 23 Baylor held on for a 66-64 victory over South Carolina, without making a field goal in the final 7 minutes and having to wait out a lengthy review after the final buzzer Tuesday before officials determined there wasn't yet another foul in the game.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Villanova transfer Tyrone Johnson had a career high 18 points in his South Carolina debut and freshman guard Sindarius Thornwell added 14 points to lead the Gamecocks to their 13th straight opening game victory 82-44 over Longwood on Saturday.