- AP Exclusive: Rough ride for US-Russia copter deal Updated: Dec-07-13 4:12 pm
- Advocacy groups issue 'F' grades to Cruz, Cornyn Updated: Dec-06-13 5:26 pm
- El Paso attorney challenging Cornyn for US Senate Updated: Dec-05-13 4:14 pm
- Wealthy Democrat challenging Cornyn for US Senate Updated: Dec-04-13 2:13 pm
- GOP rules Texas, but talking like they're on ropes Updated: Nov-30-13 12:12 pm
- Cornyn and Cruz called to nominate fed judges Updated: Nov-21-13 1:03 pm
- Cornyn: GOP needs to be 'adults,' actually govern Updated: Nov-15-13 11:10 pm
- Health care dispute could delay Iran sanctions Updated: Nov-15-13 4:31 pm
- Pentagon ending buys of Russian-made helicopters Updated: Nov-13-13 5:52 pm
- Texas, US officials to honor vets across the state Updated: Nov-11-13 1:13 am
WASHINGTON - The deal looked sketchy from the start.
AUSTIN, Texas - A coalition of advocacy groups including the Texas chapter of the powerful National Education Association issued failing grades Friday to U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, saying they haven't defended public schools or reformed a flawed federal immigration system.
EL PASO, Texas - An El Paso attorney and Democrat has announced she's running against incumbent Republican U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
AUSTIN, Texas - A wealthy Dallas Dentist who spent lavishly while running unsuccessfully for Congress last year is challenging longtime incumbent U.S. Sen. John Cornyn.
HOUSTON - Sick of losing on Election Day, they huddled candidates on their 2014 statewide ticket in a hotel ballroom and bristled at being outspent and outnumbered by political rivals in Texas who they talked up as sophisticated and savvy.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. John Cornyn called Friday for inclusiveness among Republicans and suggested his party should be the "responsible adults in the room and actually govern" - a sentiment that stands in stark contrast to Texan colleague and tea party firebrand Ted Cruz.
WASHINGTON - Under pressure from President Barack Obama, the Democratic-controlled Senate could delay a likely vote on a new round of tough sanctions on Iran.
WASHINGTON - The Defense Department said Wednesday it is canceling plans to buy additional cargo helicopters from the Russian arms export agency that has supplied Syrian President Bashar Assad's military forces with arms and ammunition.
Several federal and state elected officials will participate in events Monday in honor of Veterans Day.