- Spurs beat Mavericks 88-83, win third straight Updated: Nov-26-15 12:53 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs went to Kawhi Leonard on a critical possession late in the game, not to their Big Three of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
- Balanced Grizzlies send Mavs to second straight loss Updated: Nov-25-15 12:08 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies are undefeated in the six games Jeff Green has scored at least 10 points. On Tuesday night, Green had a lot of company in the double-digit category.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Mavericks rally from 18 down to beat Celtics, 106-102 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:19 pm
- Nowitzki, Mavericks send 76ers to 11th loss to start season Updated: Nov-16-15 10:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - It was no surprise to see Dirk Nowitzki come up big late in the game for the Dallas Mavericks.
- Felton helps short-handed Mavericks beat Rockets 110-98 Updated: Nov-14-15 11:59 pm
HOUSTON - Dallas Mavericks veteran point guard Raymond Felton danced his way down the court to his team's bench, wearing an ear-to-ear grin.
- Pachulia's double-double lifts Mavericks over Lakers 90-82 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Zaza Pachulia was the Dallas Mavericks' contingency option when free agent DeAndre Jordan signed with the Los Angeles Clippers over the summer.
- Mavericks top Clippers 118-108 in Jordan's return to Dallas Updated: Nov-12-15 12:14 am
DALLAS - DeAndre Jordan stood under the basket awaiting some Dallas free throws, the Mavericks pulling away late and most in the crowd of 19,805 loudly chanting a derogatory phrase at the Los Angeles Clippers center.
- Mavericks keep Pelicans winless with 107-98 win Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
DALLAS - Dallas' patient approach paid off against short-handed New Orleans. A couple of the Mavericks' biggest stars also played a key role down the stretch.
- Carlisle re-ups with Mavs, likely to coach post-Nowitzki era Updated: Nov-05-15 9:00 pm
DALLAS - Rick Carlisle now figures to be coach of the Mavericks long after Dirk Nowitzki retires.
- Lowry, Raptors start 4-0 for 1st time, beating Mavs 102-91 Updated: Nov-04-15 12:37 am
DALLAS - Kyle Lowry wasn't sure what kind of start Toronto would have with plenty of new faces.
- Mavs beat winless Lakers 103-93 behind Nowitzki's 25 points Updated: Nov-02-15 1:39 am
LOS ANGELES - Rick Carlisle is the only coach to guide the Dallas Mavericks to an NBA title, and now he's their career wins leader, too.
- DeAndre Jordan and Clippers rout Mavs 104-88 in home opener Updated: Oct-30-15 2:28 am
LOS ANGELES - If not for an infamous summertime change of heart, DeAndre Jordan would have been wearing Mavericks blue at Staples Center on Thursday night instead of Clippers white.
- McCollum scores 37 as Blazers down Pelicans 112-94 Updated: Oct-29-15 1:40 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - CJ McCollum says it's liberating to finally be able to play his game.