- Aldridge leads Trail Blazers past Rockets, 111-104 Updated: Dec-13-13 2:47 am
- Aldridge has 24 to lead Blazers past Jazz 105-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 12:56 am
- Kidd's rough coaching indoctrination - NBA notes Updated: Dec-09-13 10:18 am
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Blazers snap Thunder's streak with 111-104 win Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 am
- Aldridge, Blazers overcome Pacers 106-102 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:54 am
- Blazers hold off furious Lakers rally, win 114-108 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:23 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 5:48 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 1:42 am
- Rose injures right knee, Blazers beat Bulls 98-95 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:24 am
- Trail Blazers beat Bucks 91-82, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:29 am
- Blazers surge past Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Nov-18-13 11:24 pm
- Blazers beat Celtics 109-96 for 5th straight win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:50 pm
- Blazers edge Suns 90-89 on Lillard's late layup Updated: Nov-14-13 4:03 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge's big night against the Houston Rockets wasn't about the stats, the All-Star votes or the fans chanting "MVP! MVP!"
SALT LAKE CITY - Blowing out Utah for a second time this month was not in the cards for Portland. With the Jazz making a fourth-quarter rally, the Blazers struggled to fight through offensive sluggishness and escape with a win.
Right out of the gate, several of his key players broke down with injuries. He was caught cheating, then lying. He demoted a longtime friend. The team is an outright disgrace. Some have urged him to just quit right now, so he'll best be remembered as a player.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
PORTLAND, Oregon - As time wound down in the Trail Blazers' victory over the Oklahoma City, LaMarcus Aldridge was showered with shouts of "MVP! MVP!" from the Portland fans.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After Portland had withstood a late barrage from the Indiana Pacers and Paul George, the Trail Blazers gathered at midcourt and raised their hands together.
LOS ANGELES - Portland's enormous fourth-quarter lead dwindled to a single point before the Trail Blazers finally figured out how hold off the Los Angeles Lakers' patchwork lineup.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Trail Blazers guard Wesley Matthews is as intrigued as anybody with the team's 11-game winning streak.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge believes the key to the Trail Blazers' early success this season is chemistry.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Not again.
MILWAUKEE - The Portland Trail Blazers kept up their strong start and extended the Milwaukee Bucks' early-season woes.
NEW YORK - LaMarcus Aldridge was stunned, suddenly finding himself matched against a version of Kevin Garnett that hadn't been seen yet in Brooklyn.
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was a No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft and is a two-time All-Star who has averaged more than 21 points per game in each of the last four seasons.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard couldn't believe it. He had a clear path to the hoop.