- Oklahoma's US Senate candidates speak on panel Updated: Apr-16-14 7:57 pm
- Self-funded Oklahoma legislator has most money Updated: Apr-16-14 12:02 pm
- Candidates for major Oklahoma races in 2014 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:58 pm
- Okla. political hopefuls wrap up candidate filing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 pm
- Field for Okla.'s 5th District seat keeps growing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:17 pm
- Lankford joins crowded Okla. field for US Senate Updated: Apr-11-14 11:22 am
- Democratic state senator announces US Senate bid Updated: Apr-08-14 2:23 pm
- Oklahoma US Senate hopefuls hit $800K mark Updated: Apr-07-14 6:50 pm
- Candidates to file for 2014 Oklahoma elections Updated: Apr-06-14 1:35 pm
- Okla. candidate reports topping $400K mark Updated: Apr-04-14 6:28 pm
- Oklahoma congressional candidates field questions Updated: Mar-26-14 8:18 pm
- Oklahoma officials express support for Hobby Lobby Updated: Mar-25-14 7:40 pm
- Ark., Okla. delegations support Three Rivers Study Updated: Mar-25-14 2:03 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former state Sen. Randy Brogdon criticized two of his top Republican opponents on Wednesday in the race for Oklahoma's open U.S. Senate seat, and he vowed if elected in November not to support current U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 27-year-old first-term Republican state representative from Oklahoma City who put $500,000 of his own money into his campaign has amassed the biggest war chest in the race to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford in the 5th Congressional District, federal campaign finance reports show.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Candidates in major Oklahoma political races in 2014. The filing period ended Friday afternoon.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's two U.S. Senate seats on the ballot in 2014 continued to draw a stream of political hopefuls on the final day of candidate filing Friday, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford of Edmond.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two more people have joined a crowded field for Oklahoma's 5th District seat, the only open congressional seat on the 2014 ballot.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Republican field in the race for U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn's two-year unexpired term is continuing to swell, with two-term U.S. Rep. James Lankford becoming the latest official candidate for Oklahoma's first open U.S. Senate seat in a decade.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City who has been a leading liberal voice in the Senate announced Tuesday her plans to run for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Tom Coburn.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two of the top Republican candidates for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Tom Coburn say they've raised at least $800,000 since announcing plans to run.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Elections for both of Oklahoma's U.S. Senate seats, the open 5th Congressional District seat and statewide seats including governor and lieutenant governor will highlight a busy 2014 political season that formally kicks off Wednesday when candidates begin arriving at the State Capitol to file paperwork and pay fees to have their names placed on the ballot.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Republican candidate for Oklahoma's open 5th Congressional District seat says she's raised more than $400,000 since announcing her candidacy in January.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Three of the Republican candidates vying for Oklahoma's open 5th Congressional District seat in Oklahoma City touted their conservative credentials on Wednesday and fielded questions from members of a grassroots conservative group.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma officials expressed support Tuesday for Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. as attorneys argued before the U.S. Supreme Court over the federal health care law's mandate that employers offer emergency contraceptives like the morning-after pill.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Members of the Arkansas and Oklahoma congressional delegations have announced support for the so-called "Three Rivers Study" of the area at the confluence of the Arkansas, Mississippi, and White Rivers.