- Stoke beats Arsenal 1-0 to claim another upset Updated: Mar-01-14 1:29 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Arsenal reprimand Szczesny for hand gesture Updated: Feb-21-14 7:54 am
- Bayern beats Arsenal 2-0 in Champions League Updated: Feb-19-14 6:43 pm
- Atletico beats Milan 1-0 in Champs League last 16 Updated: Feb-19-14 6:42 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
- Liverpool thrashes Arsenal 5-1 Updated: Feb-08-14 3:08 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke added another notch to an impressive list of upset results this season as it beat Arsenal 1-0 on Saturday to seriously hurt the Gunners' bid for the Premier League title.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
LONDON - Arsenal has taken internal action against goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for making an offensive hand gesture after being sent off in the 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Wednesday.
LONDON - Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
MILAN - Atletico Madrid struggled throughout but managed to win 1-0 at AC Milan thanks to a late Diego Costa header in the first leg of their last-16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool did not even need Luis Suarez to make Arsenal look less than ordinary as the Reds went on a scoring rampage - netting four times in the first 20 minutes on Saturday in a 5-1 Premier League thrashing of the Gunners.