- Michigan losing Stauskas and Robinson to NBA Updated: Apr-15-14 5:48 pm
- Michigan players weighing options again Updated: Apr-09-14 6:49 pm
- Marshall, McDermott take home AP yearly awards Updated: Apr-03-14 4:53 pm
- AP Coach of Year: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall Updated: Apr-03-14 3:42 pm
- Kentucky finds its way to Final Four Updated: Mar-31-14 3:21 am
- Michigan, Kentucky survive in Midwest Regional Updated: Mar-29-14 4:29 am
- Michigan holds on late to beat Tennessee 73-71 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:46 am
- Michigan's Beilein regrets he didn't serve country Updated: Mar-26-14 3:26 am
- Texas loses to Michigan in NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-22-14 9:44 pm
- Michigan beats Texas 79-65 to advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:17 pm
- Milwaukee sees top seeds win in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 4:06 am
- Pesky Wofford overmatched by Michigan 57-40 Updated: Mar-20-14 11:09 pm
- Michigan holds off pesky Wofford 57-40 Updated: Mar-20-14 10:42 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream they've had since they were kids.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - John Beilein has become increasingly familiar with the process of helping players decide whether to leave school early for the NBA, so the Michigan coach is always prepared for questions that come his way this time of year.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall is growing accustomed to being center stage at the Final Four. He just wishes his team was with him this time around.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Gregg Marshall, whose Wichita State team was the first to reach the NCAA tournament undefeated in 33 years, has been selected The Associated Press' coach of the year.
INDIANAPOLIS - The team pegged for 40-0 now has 30-10 in its sights.
INDIANAPOLIS - John Calipari finally figured out how to get his players' attention. He banned television.
INDIANAPOLIS - Michigan coach John Beilein had watched his team blow almost all of a 15-point lead, and he was sure he knew how Tennessee would try to take the lead.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan coach John Beilein has had a successful career and family life, raising four children with his wife of 30-plus years and winning 700 games.
MILWAUKEE - Texas coach Rick Barnes was impressed with Michigan's outside shooting. He just didn't think it was the biggest factor in the game.
MILWAUKEE - Nik Stauskas and Michigan figured out the best way to overcome Texas' advantage inside.
MILWAUKEE - The first day of the NCAA tournament had its share of surprises. No. 12 seeds Harvard and North Dakota State won. Dayton beat Ohio State. There were four overtime games for the first time.
MILWAUKEE - Eliminated from the NCAA tournament, the Wofford Terriers nevertheless looked and sounded like a team that had a rewarding night.
MILWAUKEE - While Michigan didn't have a particularly pretty start to its NCAA tournament, coach John Beilein felt his team proved a point to the rest of the field on Thursday night.