- UMass over Duquesne 78-74 Updated: Mar-05-14 9:54 pm
- Sibert, Dayton hold off UMass 86-79 Updated: Mar-01-14 1:48 pm
- Williams, UMass hold off Rhode Island 70-67 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:02 pm
- UMass turns away VCU 80-75 Updated: Feb-21-14 10:09 pm
- Massachusetts defeats George Washington 67-61 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:03 pm
- Massachusetts outlasts Rhode Island 73-68 Updated: Feb-09-14 6:41 pm
PITTSBURGH - Trey Davis came off the bench to score 20 points - including seven points in the final two minutes - as the University of Massachusetts prevailed 78-74 over Duquesne on Wednesday night.
DAYTON, Ohio - Jordan Sibert matched his career-high with 23 points and Dayton hit enough free throws down the stretch to defeat Massachusetts 86-79 on Saturday.
AMHERST, Mass - Chaz Williams scored 16 points and Massachusetts dominated from the foul line and rebounding for a 70-67 win over Rhode Island on Wednesday.
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Chaz Williams scored 20 points, including four key free throws late, as Massachusetts topped Virginia Commonwealth 80-75 in front of a sellout crowd Friday night.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Sampson Carter scored 20 points as Massachusetts defeated George Washington 67-61 on Saturday.