- Reds end 9-game losing streak with 2-1 win over Rockies Updated: May-26-15 10:38 pm
- Rockies skip Jorge De La Rosa because of cut finger Updated: May-26-15 5:51 pm
CINCINNATI - The Rockies scratched Jorge De La Rosa from his scheduled start against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night because of a cut finger on his pitching hand that has been bothering him.
- Bettis pitches Rockies past Giants 11-2 Updated: May-24-15 10:35 pm
DENVER - Chad Bettis came close to his first complete game. He settled for the best outing of his young career.
- McKenry's homer lifts Rockies to 7-3 win over Phillies Updated: May-21-15 7:45 pm
DENVER - On a day Jorge De La Rosa struggled to get anything over the plate, he became the team's career strikeouts leader.
- For more skippers, no prior managing experience required Updated: May-18-15 12:09 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell played 15 years in the majors, scouted and has worked with minor league players and coaches. But he never coached or managed in the minors or majors before taking over as Milwaukee's manager for Brewers general manager Doug Melvin.
- Rockies' nightmare day ends with 2-1 loss to Angels in 11 Updated: May-14-15 3:20 am
- Pujols, Trout star as Angels beat skidding Rockies 2-1 in 11 Updated: May-14-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - After Mike Trout made two spectacular defensive plays look ordinary, Albert Pujols' pedestrian fly ball allowed the Los Angeles Angels to finish their homestand with another dramatic win.
- Major league teams relying on shift more often Updated: May-13-15 2:57 pm
DENVER - Several times a game, Nolan Arenado takes a couple of giant steps to his left and fills the hole at shortstop.
- Snow cleared, Dodgers beat Rockies for 8th straight time Updated: May-10-15 9:06 pm
DENVER - Clayton Kershaw fell short in his bid for his 100th regular-season win. He settled for his team getting its 20th victory to cap a soggy weekend in Colorado.
- Coors Field ready for baseball after overnight snow Updated: May-10-15 4:48 pm
- Dodgers-Rockies game postponed due to rain Updated: May-09-15 7:42 pm
DENVER - Wilin Rosario was ready to show off his improved form at first base. He may have to wait a couple more days for the chance - snow, yes, snow is in the forecast.
- Diamondbacks earn 1st DH sweep on road since 2006 Updated: May-06-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Robbie Ray allowed just one run in a park notorious for chewing up young pitchers.
- Diamondbacks and Rockies rained out, doubleheader Wednesday Updated: May-05-15 9:05 pm
DENVER - Arizona catcher Jordan Pacheco saw the spin on the breaking pitch and drove it to the deepest part of the hallway. He roared at his long home run.
- Gyorko's long homer helps Padres to 8-6 win over Rockies Updated: May-03-15 8:44 pm
- Pacheco, Tomas lead Diamondbacks to 9-1 win over Rockies Updated: Apr-30-15 1:30 am
PHOENIX - The way the Arizona Diamondbacks have been hitting the last few days, they didn't seem to need a sterling performance from starting pitcher Josh Collmenter.
- Colorado's Matzek leaves after first pitch of sixth inning Updated: Apr-27-15 11:56 pm
- Giants-Rockies game postponed by rain Updated: Apr-26-15 5:33 pm
DENVER - Right-hander Bill Swift's arm was all warmed up and ready to throw out the ceremonial first pitch Sunday.