- RB Williams dismissed from Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-13 5:36 pm
- No. 22 Sooners beat K-State to give Stoops record Updated: Nov-23-13 5:05 pm
- Struggling Iowa State preps for 3-7 Kansas Updated: Nov-19-13 4:02 am
- Iowa State loses 48-10 to No. 22 Oklahoma Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
- No. 22 Oklahoma routs Iowa State 48-10 Updated: Nov-16-13 5:47 pm
- The face of the Sooners is up front in C Ikard Updated: Nov-13-13 5:14 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - No. 20 Oklahoma didn't necessarily need additional motivation heading into its annual Bedlam showdown with No. 7 Oklahoma State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bob Stoops ran away from the tub filled with ice water just about as quickly and effectively as the Sooners' Brennan Clay ran through the Kansas State defense on Saturday.
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State has faced one of the most grueling stretches of any team in the country over the past two months and it lost every game.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Paul Rhoads felt struggling Iowa State was playing well until one particular punt right before halftime.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Barry Switzer was so confident that Oklahoma would beat Iowa State that he got on Twitter on Friday and congratulated Bob Stoops for matching his record for most wins with the Sooners.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The lot of most offensive linemen is to toil away, play after play, with their work mostly going unrecognized unless something goes wrong. But Oklahoma center Gabe Ikard isn't a typical lineman.