- Wisconsin's Clement, Alabama's Henry carry on in backfields Updated: Sep-01-15 6:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - When it comes to running the ball, few teams in the country can match the recent successes and lineages boasted by Wisconsin and Alabama.
- How much will stipends affect college recruiting? Updated: Sep-01-15 5:07 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - An athlete has two offers to decide where to play for the next four years. One comes with considerably more cash than the other.
- Alabama's starting QB will be ... Bateman, Coker or Morris Updated: Aug-31-15 5:11 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's first depth chart of the year doesn't clear up the starting quarterback mystery at all.
- How do schools calculate new stipends for college athletes? Updated: Aug-30-15 10:50 am
For the first time, the NCAA is allowing college athletes to receive money in their scholarships to cover the so-called cost of attendance, those expenses beyond tuition, room and board, books and fees that come with attending school.
- Alabama punter hopes to improve on 'amazing' freshman season Updated: Aug-29-15 12:34 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - JK Scott's bio after one season as Alabama's punter takes up a full page in the media guide and begins with heady praise.
- Highly touted Alabama receivers aim to fill big void Updated: Aug-24-15 2:36 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's receiving corps doesn't have an Amari Cooper this season, just a bunch of guys who were at least as highly touted out of high school as the Heisman Trophy finalist.
- Harbaugh's return brings hope, pride back to Ann Arbor Updated: Aug-20-15 1:15 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A few blocks from the Big House, Jim Harbaugh's barber works in a small shop that doubles as a shrine to Michigan football. Iconic jerseys of Wolverines past - such as Anthony Carter's No. 1, Desmond Howard's No. 21, and yes, Harbaugh's No. 4 - are displayed high on the wall inside.
- Saban: Alabama QB Jake Coker out with minor foot injury Updated: Aug-17-15 2:21 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama quarterback Jake Coker could miss a few days of practice with a foot injury.
- Alabama fans getting restless after 2 straight bowl losses Updated: Aug-17-15 12:33 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Two years without a national title, or even a bowl win, have Alabama fans getting restless.
- Auburn's Lance Thompson happy with move from rival Alabama Updated: Aug-15-15 12:33 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn linebackers coach Lance Thompson is still chummy with some of his former colleagues at rival Alabama. He also speaks highly of his old boss, Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban, he just hasn't spoken to him.
- Alabama defenders trying to measure up to own standard Updated: Aug-12-15 1:27 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's defense is trying to once again measure up to those ridiculously high standards set - by the Crimson Tide, of course - during a giddy run of defensive dominance.
- SEC trying to reclaim football supremacy after title drought Updated: Aug-10-15 12:25 pm
The Southeastern Conference is the unquestioned king of college football leagues.
- Alabama offensive coordinator Kiffin returning for 2nd year Updated: Aug-09-15 4:50 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Lane Kiffin is back for Year 2 as Alabama's offensive coordinator, despite being up for at least one NFL job.
- SEC spares no expense in hiring 14 new coordinators Updated: Aug-03-15 8:20 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama coach Nick Saban and his staff always devote some offseason time to studying new offensive and defensive coordinators, just perhaps not quite this much.