- Texas' Brown keeps going amid job speculation Updated: Dec-05-13 6:29 pm
- Moulton: The case for Ohio State Updated: Dec-04-13 11:18 am
- Stunning matchup for SEC title: Tigers vs. Tigers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:12 pm
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Column: Saban outcoached, Bama loses shot at title Updated: Nov-30-13 10:15 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Auburn celebrates win over 'Bama in wild finish Updated: Nov-30-13 8:46 pm
- Column: Best ever? Alabama closing in on title Updated: Nov-29-13 2:24 pm
- McCarron thinking win, not Heisman in Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-28-13 12:59 pm
- Saban: Kelly game time decision with knee sprain Updated: Nov-27-13 7:27 pm
- Iron Bowl headlines week of rivalry games in SEC Updated: Nov-27-13 3:45 pm
- State writers pick No. 1 Alabama over No. 4 Auburn Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- No. 4 Auburn trying to build for the long haul Updated: Nov-26-13 6:30 pm
- No. 4 Auburn just another big game for No. 1 'Bama Updated: Nov-25-13 5:15 pm
- Rivals Alabama, Auburn gear up for Top-5 matchup Updated: Nov-24-13 8:02 pm
- Chattanooga loses 49-0 to No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-23-13 7:20 pm
- McCarron, No. 1 Alabama roll over Chattanooga 49-0 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:50 pm
- Alabama seniors take field for final home game Updated: Nov-22-13 11:24 am
- Several talented QBs wrapping up careers in SEC Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- No. 1 Alabama unhappy with play, even in win Updated: Nov-18-13 4:31 pm
- No. 1 Alabama sloppy in win, seeks improvement Updated: Nov-17-13 4:24 pm
- No. 6 Auburn moves 'onto the next,' No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-17-13 4:23 pm
- Mississippi St falls to No. 1 Alabama 20-7 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:38 am
- No. 1 Alabama beats Mississippi State 20-7 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:23 am
- No. 12 Oklahoma State clobbers No. 23 Texas 38-13 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:54 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas coach Mack Brown has had a running joke all week: He is the only coach in America playing for a conference championship while also shrugging off speculation that he could be replaced.
If Florida State and Ohio State win Saturday, they play for the national championship.
ATLANTA - Talk about an SEC surprise.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn might not be the center of the college football world most days, but it felt like it was Saturday as the Tigers beat Alabama in one of the wildest finishes ever.
Alabama has already established itself as one of college football's greatest dynasties under Nick Saban.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - AJ McCarron has risen to the occasion on big stages with Southeastern Conference and national titles on the line.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama center Ryan Kelly has sprained a knee and his status against No. 4 Auburn could be a game time decision.
It's rivalry week for several Southeastern Conference teams and many are playing for more than just bragging rights.
Alabama is the favorite of 17 out of 18 state editors and college football writers heading into Saturday's game with Auburn. The average score from their annual Iron Bowl predictions: Alabama 32.6, Auburn 22.8. Last year, Alabama was the pick of 22 of 23 voters by an average score of 40.6-8.7 and won 49-0.
AUBURN, Alabama - This is nothing new for the Auburn Tigers, however it seems.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Forgive AJ McCarron and No. 1 Alabama if they aren't swept up in the rampant hype surrounding the Iron Bowl.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron insists Auburn is merely "the next team in our way," whatever the Tigers' record.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Chattanooga coach Russ Huesman thinks his team is worthy of an FCS playoff bid.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - It wasn't the biggest pass of AJ McCarron's career, but it might have been the most personal.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - AJ McCarron almost certainly will finish the day with more wins than any other Alabama quarterback. C.J. Mosley is probably on his way to becoming a two-time All-America linebacker.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama left its latest performance not wanting to feel like that again, especially on offense.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - No. 1 Alabama was able to sleepwalk through its 20-7 victory over Mississippi State on Saturday without dire consequences.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers couldn't help but ponder what's coming even in the midst of a wild celebration.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State caught No. 1 Alabama in a forgiving mood. The Crimson Tide had four turnovers in their worst offensive performance all season.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Alabama looked lethargic, uninspired, sloppy and downright ordinary against a middling Southeastern Conference team on Saturday.
AUSTIN, Texas - The Big 12 championship is still solidly in reach for No. 12 Oklahoma State, which showed Saturday just what No. 4 Baylor will be up against next week.