- Kenya: Former first lady dies in London hospital Updated: Apr-26-16 10:59 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - Former Kenyan first lady Lucy Kibaki, prominent for charities and her quick temper, died Tuesday.
- Kenya president signs law making doping criminal offense Updated: Apr-22-16 1:54 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenya's president signed a law Friday that criminalizes doping and threatens drug cheats with prison sentences.
- Kenya wants to prosecute its nationals wanted by the ICC Updated: Apr-21-16 3:43 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenya's government wants three Kenyans wanted by The Hague-based International Criminal Court to be prosecuted locally, the attorney general said Thursday.
- Kenya: President has rally to celebrate ICC dropping charges Updated: Apr-16-16 3:18 pm
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta held a rally Saturday attended by thousands to celebrate the withdrawal of the crimes against humanity charges against him, his deputy president and others at the International Criminal Court.
- Intl court dismisses case against Kenya's deputy president Updated: Apr-05-16 1:38 pm
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The International Criminal Court terminated the case against Kenya's deputy president and ended his trial Tuesday, saying there was insufficient evidence he was involved in deadly violence that erupted after his country's 2007 presidential election.