- Blackhawks shuffle lines, beat Blue Jackets 6-1 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:32 am
- Blackhawks quiet at deadline Updated: Mar-05-14 5:03 pm
- Avalanche gets big 4-2 win over Blackhawks Updated: Mar-05-14 12:03 am
- Blackhawks F Hossa out for 2 to 3 weeks Updated: Mar-03-14 8:00 pm
- Toews powers Blackhawks to snowy win over Penguins Updated: Mar-02-14 12:42 am
- Blackhawks F Hossa leaves with upper-body injury Updated: Mar-01-14 9:35 pm
- Czechs beat Slovakia 5-3, play US in quarterfinals Updated: Feb-18-14 4:01 pm
- Olympic men's hockey: Slovenia stuns Slovakia 3-1 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:07 am
- NHL teammates become foes at the Olympics Updated: Feb-09-14 10:36 am
- A lot to like about first part for Blackhawks Updated: Feb-08-14 10:39 pm
- Pro chemistry is a key element in Olympic hockey Updated: Feb-08-14 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
CHICAGO - Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
CHICAGO - Marian Hossa will be sidelined for two to three weeks because of an upper-body injury, leaving the Chicago Blackhawks without one of their top scorers.
CHICAGO - The swirling snow came down in waves, dancing around the upper deck before eventually descending to the temporary ice rink in the middle of a football field.
SOCHI, Russia - Roman Cervenka scored for a second time late in the second period to give the Czech Republic a four-goal lead, and it went on to beat Slovakia 5-3 on Tuesday and advance to an Olympic quarterfinal match against the United States.
SOCHI, Russia - Slovenia is not satisfied with just showing up to play hockey at the Olympics for the first time. Its players want to win.
SOCHI, Russia - When the puck drops for men's hockey at the Sochi Games, friends will become foes.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
ANAHEIM, California - Although Corey Perry can tell Ryan Getzlaf what to do with a nod of his head after nearly 11 years together, Getzlaf usually doesn't even have to look at Perry to know where he's going on the ice.