- Weatherford slams Medicaid expansion in op-ed Updated: Dec-03-13 4:31 pm
- Senator Nelson questions new ballot directive Updated: Dec-03-13 4:17 pm
- Fla. governor and AG sued over public records Updated: Nov-25-13 7:44 pm
- Ex-Gov. Crist leads Gov. Scott by 7 points in poll Updated: Nov-21-13 8:18 am
- Republican governors meeting in Scottsdale Updated: Nov-20-13 7:13 am
- Biden, Wasserman Schultz to visit Panama Updated: Nov-18-13 3:56 am
- Crist raises nearly $900,000 in 2 weeks Updated: Nov-15-13 12:54 pm
- Medicaid is health overhaul's early success story Updated: Nov-12-13 12:23 pm
- Gov. Scott inducts 1st class of Florida veterans Updated: Nov-12-13 10:41 am
- Health care law could be liability for Democrats Updated: Nov-11-13 4:43 pm
- St. Petersburg residents vote on mayor Updated: Nov-05-13 12:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The decision by Florida lawmakers not to expand Medicaid may be a stalled issue heading into the 2014 legislative session with Republican House Speaker Will Weatherford signaling in a recent editorial he hasn't changed his mind.
TAMPA, Florida - Sen. Bill Nelson said Tuesday that a new rule restricting the drop-off of absentee ballots will make voting more difficult for both Democrats and Republicans in Florida.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A persistent critic of Gov. Rick Scott filed lawsuits on Monday accusing top Florida officials of flouting the state's public records laws by failing to turn over emails and other documents.
TALLAHASSSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist is leading Republican Gov. Rick Scott by 7 points in a poll released Thursday, but the lead is much closer than it was seven months ago.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Nearly all the nation's Republican governors are set to be in Scottsdale for the next three days at the annual meeting of the Republican Governors Association.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Former Gov. Charlie Crist's campaign for governor is already pulling in large amounts of money.
WASHINGTON - The ugly duckling of government health care programs has turned into a rare early success story for President Barack Obama's technologically challenged health overhaul.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The late Congressman Sam Gibbons is among six veterans who are the first inductees into the new Florida Veterans' Hall of Fame.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Rep. Patrick Murphy had been a cautious defender of President Barack Obama's health care law for much of the last year, telling constituents in his swing-voting district that the far-from-perfect measure is critical to helping cover uninsured Americans.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Voters in St. Petersburg are casting ballots in the city's mayoral race and for four city council seats.