- Fla. Gov. wants to cut auto registration fees Updated: Dec-11-13 7:43 pm
- Crist and Scott raising money at rapid pace Updated: Dec-11-13 5:48 pm
- Fla. Gov. officially starts re-election campaign Updated: Dec-10-13 3:02 pm
- Top aide to Fla. gov. admits to lying about degree Updated: Dec-09-13 3:06 pm
- Weatherford slams Medicaid expansion in op-ed Updated: Dec-03-13 4:31 pm
- Senator Nelson questions new ballot directive Updated: Dec-03-13 4:17 pm
- Fla. governor and AG sued over public records Updated: Nov-25-13 7:44 pm
- Ex-Gov. Crist leads Gov. Scott by 7 points in poll Updated: Nov-21-13 8:18 am
- Republican governors meeting in Scottsdale Updated: Nov-20-13 7:13 am
- Biden, Wasserman Schultz to visit Panama Updated: Nov-18-13 3:56 am
- Crist raises nearly $900,000 in 2 weeks Updated: Nov-15-13 12:54 pm
- Medicaid is health overhaul's early success story Updated: Nov-12-13 12:23 pm
- Gov. Scott inducts 1st class of Florida veterans Updated: Nov-12-13 10:41 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - In a move that could help in a tough re-election fight, Florida Gov. Rick Scott wants to roll back the fees that motorists pay to register their cars.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With slightly less than a year to go before the election, Republican Gov. Rick Scott and Democratic rival Charlie Crist are raising money at a rapid pace.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Gov. Rick Scott is making his re-election bid official.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A top aide to Florida Gov. Rick Scott is admitting that he once misled people about having a college degree.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The decision by Florida lawmakers not to expand Medicaid may be a stalled issue heading into the 2014 legislative session with Republican House Speaker Will Weatherford signaling in a recent editorial he hasn't changed his mind.
TAMPA, Florida - Sen. Bill Nelson said Tuesday that a new rule restricting the drop-off of absentee ballots will make voting more difficult for both Democrats and Republicans in Florida.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A persistent critic of Gov. Rick Scott filed lawsuits on Monday accusing top Florida officials of flouting the state's public records laws by failing to turn over emails and other documents.
TALLAHASSSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist is leading Republican Gov. Rick Scott by 7 points in a poll released Thursday, but the lead is much closer than it was seven months ago.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Nearly all the nation's Republican governors are set to be in Scottsdale for the next three days at the annual meeting of the Republican Governors Association.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Former Gov. Charlie Crist's campaign for governor is already pulling in large amounts of money.
WASHINGTON - The ugly duckling of government health care programs has turned into a rare early success story for President Barack Obama's technologically challenged health overhaul.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The late Congressman Sam Gibbons is among six veterans who are the first inductees into the new Florida Veterans' Hall of Fame.