- Fla. Gov. snared in GOP immigration debate Updated: Apr-23-14 6:23 pm
- Fla. Gov. Scott backs growler legalization Updated: Apr-22-14 6:46 pm
- Crist won't back down from health care law support Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 pm
- AP Exclusive: Ex-Fla. LG didn't report income Updated: Apr-22-14 3:48 pm
- Gov. Scott, others rally against sexual predators Updated: Apr-22-14 1:40 pm
- Court won't hear Fla. employee drug testing rule Updated: Apr-21-14 1:01 pm
- Florida unemployment rate ticks up slightly Updated: Apr-18-14 12:08 pm
- Fla. legislators push for millions in spending Updated: Apr-15-14 6:22 pm
- 3 GOP governors blast Medicare Advantage rates Updated: Apr-15-14 3:05 am
- Crist delivers blistering attack of Scott Updated: Apr-14-14 4:56 pm
- Fla. GOP rakes in money from major companies Updated: Apr-11-14 8:43 pm
- 'Warning-shot' bill passes Florida Senate floor Updated: Apr-03-14 7:46 pm
- Senate passes ballot measure on court appointments Updated: Apr-03-14 2:46 pm
- Fla. Gov. Scott signs cut in annual car fees Updated: Apr-02-14 1:40 pm
- Florida State football team honored at Capitol Updated: Apr-01-14 2:37 pm
- Common Core backlash in Fla. prompts changes Updated: Apr-01-14 1:28 pm
- Florida Gov. wants inspection of federal hospitals Updated: Apr-01-14 6:11 am
- Scott sending petition urging Venezuela sanctions Updated: Mar-31-14 5:18 pm
- Scott signs bill giving tuition break to vets Updated: Mar-31-14 11:28 am
- Scott meets with students in Tampa, talks tuition Updated: Mar-26-14 5:11 pm
- Docs, nurses push lawmakers for Medicaid expansion Updated: Mar-26-14 10:40 am
- Beckham makes pitch for Miami MLS franchise Updated: Mar-25-14 9:25 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With time running out on his first term, Gov. Rick Scott entered his fourth legislative session with a limited agenda dealing with education, tax cuts and the state's economy.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott supports the legalization of the refillable half-gallon beer containers that craft beer lovers call growlers, his office said Tuesday.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist set himself up Tuesday for another round of attacks over the president's health overhaul from Republican Gov. Rick Scott's campaign team - repeatedly calling the nation's new insurance system "great" during a lunch speech.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Former Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll failed to report thousands of dollars she earned from a veterans charity that was accused of running an illegal gambling operation, newly released documents show.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott and several prominent lawmakers gathered at the Historic Old Capitol in support of Lauren Book and her annual 1,500-mile walk across the state to promote awareness of sexual abuse.
MIAMI - The U.S. Supreme Court refused Monday to hear an appeal by Florida Gov. Rick Scott on his 2011 executive order that would have required random drug tests for as many as 85,000 state workers.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's unemployment rate ticked up slightly to 6.3 percent in March, with the ranks of the unemployed increasing by 17,000 to 606,000.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida legislators with extra money to spend are trying to steer taxpayer funds to everything from gun ranges and a military museum to a course designed to teach "sexual risk avoidance."
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Three Southern Republican governors are writing President Barack Obama to complain about newly announced Medicare Advantage payments.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Delivering an opening salvo in his campaign to return to office, former Gov. Charlie Crist heaped blistering criticism Monday on his successor, a preview of the attack Gov. Rick Scott faces from his likely opponent.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida legislators this year are debating everything from gambling to what kinds of beer containers can be sold and how much money to give professional sports teams - so it is perhaps not surprising that the largest campaign donors have included casino developers, team owners and beer distributors.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Senate on Thursday approved the so-called warning shot bill, moving to significantly revise the state's self-defense laws for the first time since the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - This year's gubernatorial race could have even greater implications if a proposed constitutional amendment on Florida Supreme Court appointments is approved.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican Gov. Rick Scott blamed predecessor Charlie Crist for raising motor vehicle registration fees before signing a bill Wednesday to lower them.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida State national champion football team has been honored by legislators during Florida State Day at the Capitol.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Fueled by parents angry over contentious new national education standards called Common Core, the Republican-controlled Florida Legislature is pushing through a series of sweeping changes.
TALLLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott wants state authorities to inspect federal hospitals that serve veterans.
MIAMI - Gov. Rick Scott is sending a petition to the White House pushing for sanctions against Venezuelan leaders.
PANAMA CITY, Florida - Veterans living in the state of Florida will get some additional benefits under a bill signed by Gov. Rick Scott.
TAMPA, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott met with five high school students and their parents to discuss the rising cost of college tuition.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Roughly 100 nurses, doctors and consumers are flying to Tallahassee to lobby legislators about affordable health care.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - David Beckham brought his international star power to the halls of the Florida Capitol on Tuesday, trying to rally support from the governor and legislators for the Major League Soccer franchise he plans to bring to Miami later this decade.