- Beavers fall short in 36-35 loss to No. 12 Oregon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:56 am
- No. 12 Ducks edge Beavers 36-35 in the Civil War Updated: Nov-30-13 12:47 am
- Peters has look of next standout CB for Washington Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- Mannion and Mariota ready for Civil War Updated: Nov-26-13 7:15 pm
- Beavers dejected after 69-27 loss to Huskies Updated: Nov-24-13 4:02 am
- Sankey has 3 TDs in 69-27 Husky win over Beavers Updated: Nov-24-13 2:57 am
- Beavers look to finish strong Updated: Nov-20-13 5:32 pm
- Oregon State loses 30-17 to Arizona State Updated: Nov-17-13 2:03 am
- No. 21 Arizona State holds of Oregon State 30-17 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota gave Josh Huff all the credit for the 12-yard touchdown pass with 29 seconds that swung another Civil War rivalry game Oregon's way.
SEATTLE - Marcus Peters shows those flashes where it's clear he has a chance to become the next standout cornerback to come through Washington.
Oregon State's Sean Mannion and Oregon's Marcus Mariota are two strikingly different quarterbacks who have both seen their seasons take a frustrating downturn.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Mike Riley took this one for the team.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Bishop Sankey ran for 179 yards and three touchdowns, matching Napoleon Kaufman's Washington record for career rushing touchdowns with 34, and the Huskies defeated Oregon State 69-27 on Saturday night.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - First a deflating loss against Eastern Washington, then a six-game winning streak, and now a three-game slump.
TEMPE, Arizona - Oregon State rallied from a slow start, pulling within 10 points of No. 21 Arizona State in the third quarter.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's offense stagnated, its defense was on its heels.