- Andrew Rannells to temporarily star in Broadway's 'Hamilton' Updated: Oct-08-15 2:15 pm
NEW YORK - Andrew Rannells has a new gig - and it's a royal one.
- 14-year-old Hawaiian cast as 'Moana' for Disney Updated: Oct-08-15 11:47 am
NEW YORK - Disney has found its latest princess: 14-year-old native Hawaiian Auli'i Cravalho (aw-LEE'-ee crah-VOHL'-oh).
- Inside the 'Hamilton' cast album that is 'breaking ground' Updated: Oct-08-15 9:25 am
NEW YORK - Most Broadway cast albums are not the kind of things you typically blast in your car with the windows rolled down. But most shows aren't like "Hamilton."
- Earthquakes, elections and more dissected at New Yorker fest Updated: Oct-05-15 1:23 pm
NEW YORK - One New Yorker writer summed it up best: The New Yorker festival, said Kathryn Schulz, is the "nerd holiday of New York City."
- Author, tap dancer, sociologist among 'genius grant' winners Updated: Sep-29-15 1:00 pm
CHICAGO - A tap dancer who has spent her life demanding respect for an overlooked art form. A writer at the center of the national conversation about race. A sociologist who lived in a trailer park to study evictions.
- The list of 'genius grant' award winners Updated: Sep-29-15 8:57 am
CHICAGO - Twenty-four people from the arts and sciences have won this year's "genius grant" awards from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. The prize comes with $625,000 over the next five years that can be used any way the recipient likes.
- AP EXPLAINS: Why is 1st US treasury chief leaving $10 bill? Updated: Sep-18-15 8:20 pm
NEW YORK - Immigrant. Founding Father. The architect of the U.S. financial system, who envisioned the way a struggling young democracy could survive. The star of a new hit Broadway musical. Why is Alexander Hamilton now being removed from America's $10 bill?