- Sycamores fall to Wichita State in Valley final Updated: Mar-09-14 7:08 pm
- Wichita State makes it 34-0, wins Valley tourney Updated: Mar-09-14 6:29 pm
- Indiana State slips past S. Illinois 62-59 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:29 pm
- Indiana State knocks off Loyola of Chicago 75-62 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:00 am
- No. 2 Wichita State dominates Valley awards Updated: Mar-04-14 5:10 pm
- Northern Iowa beats Indiana State 71-69 Updated: Mar-01-14 3:30 pm
- Missouri State takes down Indiana State 77-66 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:00 pm
- Odum leads Indiana St. past Evansville 59-54 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:16 pm
- Indiana State edges Southern Illinois 60-57 Updated: Feb-15-14 4:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - There's no shame in losing to Wichita State, which is 34-0 after taking the Missouri Valley Conference tournament.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State's still perfect. And proudly awaiting a No. 1 seed.
ST. LOUIS - Khristian Smith tipped in a missed Justin Gant jumper with 14 seconds remaining to give No. 2 seed Indiana State a 62-59 win over sixth-seeded Southern Illinois in the semifinal round of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament Saturday.
ST. LOUIS - Jake Odum scored 18 points as second-seeded Indiana State knocked off No. 10 seed Loyola of Chicago 75-62 in a Missouri Valley Conference quarterfinal on Friday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Wichita State was just about as dominant in the Missouri Valley's postseason awards Thursday as the unbeaten Shockers were in running roughshod through the league schedule.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Seth Tuttle scored 23 points Saturday as Northern Iowa beat Indiana State 71-69 in a game in which both teams lost double-digit leads.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Austin Ruder led a balanced offense with 15 points as Missouri State took down Indiana State 77-66 on Saturday.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Jake Odum scored 22 points as Indiana State held off Evansville for a 59-54 win Wednesday night.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Jake Odum scored 15 points and Indiana State overcame a halftime deficit to edge Southern Illinois 60-57 on Saturday.