- Walton, Michigan hang on to beat Minnesota 82-74 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Michigan's large lead had been slashed by feisty Minnesota to two points, and coach John Beilein called timeout with 89 seconds left to set up the next play.
- No. 21 Purdue tops Minnesota 68-64 with 24 points by Edwards Updated: Jan-28-16 1:46 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Purdue wasn't at full strength with freshman standout Caleb Swanigan on the bench. The Boilermakers weren't at full attention, either, considering how many times Minnesota dribbled by them for layups and dunks.
- Illinois surges past Minnesota for 76-71 overtime win Updated: Jan-24-16 12:37 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Illinois displayed the ingredients for success that have been missing so much this season, using grit, poise and resiliency to prevail in overtime.
- Gophers struggling through Pitino's 3rd season as predicted Updated: Jan-22-16 2:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When Richard Pitino took over at Minnesota, he told the administrators who hired him to anticipate some bumps along the road in building a consistent Big Ten contender.
- Michigan holds off upset-minded Minnesota 74-69 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:51 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - After a grueling stretch that included games against three of the Big Ten's top teams, perhaps Michigan was due for a letdown.
- Ferrell, Hoosiers win 10th straight, 70-63 over Minnesota Updated: Jan-16-16 4:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Indiana's high-octane offense seemed to be hitting the snooze button for an early tip-off against lowly Minnesota, so Yogi Ferrell took matters into his own hands to keep the Hoosiers rolling.