- Defense secretary investigating accuracy of sex crimes cases Updated: Apr-28-16 5:38 pm
WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Ash Carter said Thursday he's investigating whether his department misled Congress in an effort to derail a contentious bill that would change the way the military handles allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Lawmakers blast Valeant for price-gouging tactics Updated: Apr-27-16 7:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers accused Valeant Pharmaceuticals of gouging patients to reward Wall Street investors during a hearing Wednesday scrutinizing the embattled drugmaker's pricing tactics.
- Centene Corp. center adds 250 jobs in Ferguson Updated: Apr-15-16 3:36 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - Ferguson's economy, still struggling after the unrest that followed the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown, celebrated a jolt of good news on Friday: new jobs.
- Valeant CEO agrees to be deposed in Senate drug price probe Updated: Apr-13-16 12:55 pm
The chief executive of embattled Valeant Pharmaceuticals, J. Michael Pearson, has agreed to be deposed by a Senate committee investigating the causes of soaring prescription medicine prices.
- Nonprofit focuses on keeping Alzheimer's sufferers home Updated: Apr-10-16 11:15 am
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis nonprofit is helping people with Alzheimer's disease stay in their homes longer, which its founder says benefits patients while saving taxpayers money that would otherwise go toward paying for nursing home care.
- GOPers say they'll back nominee but avoid Trump Updated: Apr-07-16 11:51 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - When Donald Trump came to St. Louis last month for a raucous rally with thousands, Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt was more than 130 miles away, announcing a Missouri Farm Bureau endorsement to a few dozen company employees and two news reporters.