- Federal data show health disparities among states Updated: Dec-12-13 3:35 am
- Missouri's Boeing incentives could total $1.7B Updated: Dec-03-13 9:23 pm
- US senators tout Missouri to Boeing for 777X Updated: Dec-03-13 6:28 pm
- Senate women unite in fighting sexual assault Updated: Nov-19-13 4:27 pm
- Basu: Senators unite to try to protect military women from... Updated: Nov-19-13 9:22 am
- Senators argue against plan on military assault Updated: Nov-18-13 2:13 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The slow rollout of a new federal health insurance marketplace may be deepening differences in health coverage among Americans, with residents in some states gaining insurance at a far greater rate than others.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators hoping to land production of a new Boeing airplane were set to begin debate Wednesday on a package of incentives valued at up to $1.7 billion over two decades.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's two U.S. senators say their home state is the right place for Boeing Co. to build its new 777X commercial airplane.
WASHINGTON - One by one, the women of the Senate stood up, speaking out about the scourge of sexual assault in the military and their collaborative effort to address the long-neglected issue.
In these hyper-partisan times, with red and blue at odds over health care, taxes, regulations, the environment, marriage - and just about everything else - some U.S. senators are crossing party lines to address the epidemic of sexual assault in the military.
WASHINGTON - Senate opponents of stripping military commanders of the authority to prosecute serious crimes such as rape and sexual assault said Monday that the proposal could make it worse for victims.