- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- 11 Senate Democrats to Obama: Approve Keystone XL Updated: Apr-10-14 5:37 pm
- Angry families want GM prosecuted for defects Updated: Apr-06-14 5:21 pm
- Senator seeks funds to fight campus sex assaults Updated: Apr-05-14 8:35 am
- Lawmakers accuse GM of possible criminal cover-up Updated: Apr-02-14 3:20 pm
- Hagel acts to improve POW-MIA accounting effort Updated: Mar-31-14 5:14 pm
- Missouri senators listen to military needs Updated: Mar-20-14 6:33 pm
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
WASHINGTON - Eleven Senate Democrats, including six who face contested races this year, urged President Barack Obama on Thursday to approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline by the end of May.
WASHINGTON - The families of those who died in General Motors cars with defective ignition switches want prosecutors to go after GM insiders responsible for letting the problems fester for more than a decade - and perhaps for covering them up.
ALBANY, New York - New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is among 10 senators seeking new federal funding to battle campus sexual assaults.
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers on Capitol Hill accused General Motors of a potentially criminal cover-up of its defective ignition switches and fumed at the lack of answers from its new CEO during a second day of hearings Wednesday into why GM waited a decade to recall cars with the deadly flaw.
WASHINGTON - In a bid to improve the government's accounting for missing U.S. war dead, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Monday he is establishing a new Pentagon agency with more focused authority and innovative approaches.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Missouri's two U.S. senators met Thursday with the state's National Guard leaders, who outlined some of the needs for the northwest Missouri base - including a newer model aircraft.