- Road teams off to flying start in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-24-14 3:12 am
- Mavs roll past Spurs 113-92, even series at 1-1 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:27 am
- Ageless Duncan enjoys Spurs' latest playoff run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Ellis plays key role in Mavs' playoff berth Updated: Apr-17-14 7:05 pm
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Ellis, Nowitzki top Suns, get Mavs in playoffs Updated: Apr-13-14 12:41 am
- Mills shines in Parker's place, Spurs top Mavs Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- Ellis, Mavs win 3rd straight, 93-91 over Kings Updated: Apr-06-14 9:51 pm
- Curry leads Warriors past Mavericks 122-120 Updated: Apr-02-14 12:45 am
- Mavs extend Kings' Dallas skid with 103-100 win Updated: Mar-30-14 12:51 am
- Clippers rally to beat Mavs 109-103 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:57 am
- Nowitzki scores 32 as Mavs beat Thunder 128-119 Updated: Mar-26-14 1:00 am
MIAMI - Here's the list of teams that had home-court advantage entering the opening round of these NBA playoffs: Indiana, Miami, Toronto, Chicago, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Houston and the Los Angeles Clippers.
SAN ANTONIO - Blowing their playoff opener turned out to be great therapy for the Dallas Mavericks.
SAN ANTONIO - It's a tense moment on the court and Tim Duncan is focused, watching one opponent out of the corner of his eye as he sizes up another.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis had just missed a jumper that could have lifted Dallas out of a matchup with top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
DALLAS - Patty Mills is a shooter no matter when he goes into the game.
DALLAS - Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combined for a couple of clutch jumpers, and Jermaine O'Neal stepped up on both sides of the floor.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks can't seem to turn comfortable leads into easy wins, even with their playoff fate on the line against teams going nowhere.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki was frustrated by his poor shooting performance in Dallas' previous game. That disappointment, plus a little help from an old friend, turned into another big performance by the veteran forward.