- Alicia Keys to debut new music at Champions League Final Updated: Apr-26-16 5:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Alicia Keys will debut new music from her next album during the first-ever live musical performance as a part of the opening ceremony for the UEFA Champions League Final in Italy next month.
- Tybee Island mulls movie rules as Hollywood keeps calling Updated: Apr-17-16 9:00 am
TYBEE ISLAND, Georgia - As movie production in the coastal town of Tybee Island ramps up, city officials are considering putting more stringent requirements in place for filmmakers wanting to use the island as a backdrop.
- Country artists condemn LGBT laws, but labels silent Updated: Apr-13-16 5:02 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Several country music artists and songwriters have condemned proposed laws that critics say discriminate against LGBT people, but anyone looking for reaction from the record labels and production companies on Nashville's Music Row has heard only the sound of silence.
- Judge nixes singer Kesha's sexual abuse claims vs. producer Updated: Apr-06-16 7:11 pm
NEW YORK - Pop star Kesha's claims that producer Dr. Luke violated human rights and hate crime laws by drugging, sexually abusing and emotionally tormenting her were dismissed Wednesday, with a judge saying that rape isn't necessarily an act of gender hatred.
- Anchorwoman's ouster exposes risks for whites talking race Updated: Apr-06-16 6:42 pm
After losing her job as a TV anchor over her Facebook post about a deadly mass shooting in a black neighborhood near Pittsburgh, Wendy Bell was frustrated that those who were offended by what she said had missed her point.