- Colombia rebels cancel unilateral cease-fire after army raid Updated: May-22-15 2:55 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's largest rebel group on Friday called off a unilateral cease-fire in reaction to a military raid on a guerrilla camp that killed 26 of its fighters, further straining negotiations to end the country's half-century-old conflict.
- China premier arrives in Colombia as part of investment tour Updated: May-21-15 9:34 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang vowed to deepen economic ties with Colombia during a visit to the Andean nation Thursday as part of his four-nation South American tour aimed at boosting trade and investment.
- Colombia bids farewell to victims of deadly flooding Updated: May-21-15 7:38 pm
SALGAR, Colombia - Thousands of mourners poured into the streets Thursday to bid farewell to dozens of the victims of a deadly mudslide that ravaged this coffee-growing town nestled deep in the Andes
- Chinese PM starts South American investment tour Updated: May-19-15 3:07 pm
BRASILIA, Brazil - China's Premier Li Keqiang and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff agreed on Tuesday to embark on studies for an ambitious railway linking Brazil's Atlantic coast with a Pacific port in Peru, and announced billions in other investments and trade deals.
- India's Modi says progress made with China on thorny issues Updated: May-15-15 6:21 am
BEIJING - On his first visit to China as India's prime minister, Narendra Modi said Friday that two days of talks yielded progress on issues ranging from a yawning trade imbalance to their continuing border dispute.